Territorial Army Officer Vacancy
|Age limit||18 – 42 years as on 30 June 2012|
|Number of Vacant Posts||Not mentioned|
|Selection Process||Screening test, Service selection and Medical|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Last date||30 June 2012|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
Recruitment of Officer in Territorial Army :
A recruitment notification has been issued by the Territorial Army for the recruitment of Officer in its all zones. So, applications are invited in prescribed format with all essential documents from the citizen of India who have completed graduation. Applicants possessing the required educational qualification can apply in prescribed format to the respective zone’s headquarters by 30 June 2012. Explanation of this recruitment in deep are given under.
Recruitment details for the vacancies of officer in Territorial Army : –
Name of the position – Officer
No.of Vacancies – Not mentioned
Age limit – Candidates must be between the age of 18 years and 42 years as on 30 Jun 2012.
Pay scale – Applicants who will be selected as an officer will be paid the salary in pay scale of regular army officer.
Educational qualification – Applicants must have completed the graduation qualification from any recognized university.
Application form – Applicants can obtain the application from the employment newspaper or download from the below given web link from the official website of Indian Army.
Selection procedure – Applicants who will apply will be called for screening by a Preliminary Interview Board at respective headquarters then after they will have to under a service selection board and Medical board for final selection.
How to apply: – Application furnished in all respects in prescribed format and attached with the attested copies of certificates of educational qualification, age etc should be sent by 30 June 2012 to the respective headquarter to apply for the position of officer. Aspirants who are eligible as per above mentioned eligibility criteria can apply only.
1. Zone I – Commander, TA Group Headquarters, Western Command, Building No. 750, Sector – 8B
2. Zone II – Commander, TA Group Headquarters Central Command, Lucknow – 02
3. Zone III – Commander, TA Group Headquarters, Eastern Command, Fort William, Kolkata – 21
Note – Ex-service officers will have to send their application to Addl Directorate General Ta, Integrated HQ of Mod ( Army ), ‘L’ Block, New Delhi – 01
Candidates can see the detailed advertisement from below given web link –
Application form for Territorial Army
This notification came from the official website of Indian Army –
More Govt Jobs given below
- ITBP Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- BSF, Constable (Tradesmen) recruitment Application form Download January 2018 – 2050 Posts
- Join Indian Army, Short Service Commission 53 Men (T) Course recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 232 Posts
- SSB, Head Constable (Ministerial) Admit Card
- Assam Rifles, Trade – Hindi Translator Gd-II recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 171 Posts