TIFR Scientific Officer Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||04 seat|
|Job Nature||Temporary / Permanent|
|Process of Selection||Interview|
|Last Date to Apply||05/09/2012|
Recruitment at TIFR for the Vacancy of Scientific Officer Job
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) has released a vacancy notification for the job of Scientific Officer. In this regard Applications are being invited from deserving personnel for filling up the 04 vacancies of this position. Interested Person may apply online latest by 5th of September, 2012. Details regarding no. of vacancies, age limit, Educational Qualification, How to apply, Last date etc are mentioned in next following passage —
TIFR Scientific Officer Vacancy Details
Serial No. 01, Name of Position, No. of Vacancies, Age Limit ( As on 01/07/2012), Educational Qualification and Experience, Pay Scale
1. Scientific Officer (C), 01 Seat (OBC), Not more than 31 years, Bachelor of Engineering or Technology in either Computer Engineering or Computer Science with at above than 60% marks / Master of Science in any one of Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or Statistics with more than 60% marks, 02 years experience in relevant field, Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- (Initially Rs. 46,230/-) Per Month.
2. Scientific Officer (C), 01 Seat (OBC), Not more than 31 years, Graduation in Technology or Engineering in information technology o Computer Science with at least 60% marks, 01 to 02 year experience in relevant field,Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- (Initially Rs. 46,230/-) Per Month
3. Scientific Officer (C) (Project), 01 seat (UR), not exceeding 28 years of Age, Bachelor level degree in Engineering or Technology in Computer Engineering or Computer Science with above than 50% marks / PG Degree in any one of Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Physics with above than 60% marks, At least one year experience in concerned area, Fixed Salary of Rs. 41,500/- Per Month, Job Period – 03 years
4. Scientific Officer (B) Project, 01 seat (OBC), Not exceeding 31 years, Master degree in Science with any one of Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Electronics with at least 60% marks OR Graduation in Technology or Engineering in any one of instrumentation or Electronics Engineering with at least 60% marks, Desirable – experienced, Job Period – 01 years, Rs. 34,000/- (fixed) Per month
Job Location – Head Quarter Mumbai and Different Site of Project
Selection Process – The Mode of Selection is interview.
How to Apply – Applicants with meeting requisite Educational qualification and experience may send their application as per proforma. Photocopies of all relevant documents should be attached with application.Name and serial no. of applied position should be written on the envelope containing application.
Address for Submission of Application – Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Homi Bhabha Road, Colaba, Mumbai – 400005.
Last Date for Submission of Application – 05/09/2012.
Important Facts – 1. Servicemen are required to forward their application through proper channel only.
2. Applicants from out station will be paid TA / DA for attending interview.
For Knowing Detailed information of Recruitment Notification of the Job of Scientific Officer of TIFR, Click on the following provided web link —
Further recent updates related to this recruitment can be read at the Official website of TIFR —