CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF TAMILNADU
Thanjavur Road, Thiruvarur -610001
Empl. Notice No. 4/CUTN/Faculty/2011
Faculty Jobs for the position of Professor, Assistant Professor, and Associate Professor 2011
Applications are invited from Eligible candidates for the position of Faculty as Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor, This application are invited only from Indian citizen for the recruitment of about 24 vacant faculty seats in the field of Environmental Studies, Social Sciences, Computer Science, Physics, Language Studies, English, Chemistry, Sociology, Life Sciences, etc. Eligible candidates can apply for these post before last Date 30/04/2011.
Total Vacant Seats:
|Name of the post||Vacant posts|
|Associate Professor||8 posts|
|Assistant Professor||12 posts|
See the detailed advertisement for category wise posts Classification.
|Post Name||Qualifications||Field of Subject|
|Professor||Ph.D Degree (An eminent Scholar)||Social Sciences, Sciences and Language|
|Associate Professor||Ph.D Degree with Good Academic Record/ Masters’ Degree with 55% marks||Social Sciences, Sciences|
|Assistant Professor||Post Graduation with 55% marks||Social Sciences and Sciences|
More details qualifications are given in detailed advertisement.
Candidates have to pay application fees of Rs.500. There is no application fee for SC/ST/Female Candidates and PH.
How to Apply:
- Candidates send their application fees in the way of Crossed Demand Draft of Rs.500 through any nationalized bank in favour of “CUTN, Thiruvarur” payable at Thiruvarur along with application. It is not refundable application fess.
- Applicant are advised to send their application form in a envelop by super scribing, Post Name with Subject and must put category to which they belong.
- Application will be sent to the address: “Registrarar, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thanjavur Road, Thirurarur- 610001 (Tamil Nadu) India. with Demand Draft by writing Name of the post for which applied, Applicant Name, etc. on the back side of the envelop.
- Candidates enclose self attested copy of certificates by mentioning all enclosure in the in the form.
- Candidates need to affix a recent color passport size photograph to the given space.
Click here for Detailed Advertisement:
- Receiving of application after last date will not be accepted.
- Application should be sent through Registered post/Speed Post, and other mode of sending application will be rejected.
- SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities can be provided 5% Relaxation at the level of Master’s and Graduate Degree.
- Application form is available on the institute website.
About: Central University of Tamilnadu is located at Thiruvarur. It provides instructions and the facility for researching, it also promotes the modernization in the process in learning and teaching as well as research, it gives educations and improves manpower to give contribution to develop country and make connection with industries to promote to science and technology.
Official Website: http://www.tiruvarur.tn.nic.in