TNPSC Assistant Director in Industries and commerce in TN Industries Services Recruitment 2012
|Number of Vacant Posts||03|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Oral Test|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
Recruitment in TNPSC for Assistant Director in Industries and Commerce in TN Industries Services Vacancy
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has announced for recruitment of Assistant Director in Industries and commerce in TN Industries Services. For this an Advertisement has been published numbered 15/2012. In this regard applications in online process are being invited. This application online process will start on 02/05/2012 and end on 31/05/2012. Recruitment related more details can be seen below.
Job Details of Assistant Director in Industries and Commerce in TN Industries Services Vacancy in TNPSC
Important Dates: –
- Opening Date of Online Application: – 02nd May 2012
- Closing Date of Online Application: – 31st May 2012
- Closing Date for Payment of Fee Through Bank or Post Office: – 04th June 2012
- Date of Written Examination: – 23rd June 2012
Post Name: – Assistant Director of Industries and Commerce (Industrial Cooperatives)
Post Code: – 1874
No. of Vacancies: – 03
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Master Degree in Commerce, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Cooperation discipline from any recognized Institution or university as on 02nd May 2012 are eligible for this recruitment.
Salary: – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Not more than 30 years as on 01st July 2012.
Age Relaxation: – There are no any age limitation for reserved category candidates.
Examination Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 175/- (Rs. 125/- as examination fee and Rs. 50/- as application fee) through Online Payment (Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card) or Offline Payment (Post Office or Indian Bank)
How to apply: – Before fill up the online application applicants must scanned their photograph and signature in Data Storage Devices. Applicants must have a valid E-mail ID. After that click on the Apply Only button given further. After opening the online application applicants fill it carefully and ensure that all given details are correct and then press submit button. Applicants must upload their photograph and signature because without photograph and signature online application is incomplete.
More of this recruitment can be seen by following the link given below:
Official website of TNPSC is
More Govt Jobs given below
- GPSC, Gujarat Radiologist, class-1 recruitment Apply Online November 2018 – 359 Posts
- JPSC, Jharkhand Civil Judge (Junior Division) recruitment Apply Online November 2018 – 211 Posts
- PPSC, Punjab Assistant Town Planner recruitment Apply Online November 2018 – 141 Posts
- TNPSC, Tamil Nadu Librarian and Information Assistant Grade-II in Public Libraries Department recruitment Apply Online November 2018 – 139 Posts
- BPSC, Bihar Civil Judge Exam Date Notice