TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment
|No. of Vacancies||40|
|Age Limit||18 – 35 years|
|Salary||Rs. 15600-39100/- PM|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||28th March 2013|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||17th April 2013|
Recruitment in TNPSC for Assistant Engineer Vacancy
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is looking for suitable candidates for filling up 40 vacant seats of Assistant Engineer (Industries) post. In this concern, online applications are being invited from qualified and result oriented candidates through the notification No. – 07/2013 dated 28th March 2013. Thus, those aspirants who are meeting with requisite qualification and other eligibility may send their duly filled applications on the address of TNPSC through Online on or before 17th April 2013. Recruitment related more details are given below.
Recruitment Details of Assistant Engineers Vacancy in TNPSC
Name of the Vacancy: – Assistant Engineer (Industries)
Total No. of Vacancy: – 40 (UR-12, BC-10, BCM-02, MBC/ DC-08, SC-08)
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Graduation in Mechanical or Production or Electrical or Automobile or Chemical Engineering or Chemical Technology from any recognized Institution or University.
Salary: – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5100/- per month.
Age limit: – Applicants age should not be more than 35 years and not below than 18 years as on 01st July 2013
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on Written Examination and Oral Test.
Examination Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 100/- as application fee and Rs. 50/- as examination fee in the form of Challan or online Banking.
How to Apply: – Click on Apply Online button and after opening the online application web page applicants follow the process and last press submit button for submission of this application. After successful submission of this application applicants must take a print out copy of system generated application form for further use.
- Applicants must have a valid E-mail ID or Mobile Number
- Before Applying the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/ DVD/ Pen Drive as per their convenience.
Opening Date of Online Registration: – 28th March 2013
Closing Date of Online Registration: – 17th April 2013
Closing Date for Payment of Fee through Post Office or Bank: – 19th April 2013.
Recruitment related more details are available on the recruitment web page for opening recruitment web page, please click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
More Govt Jobs given below
- GPSC, Gujarat Radiologist, class-1 recruitment Apply Online November 2018 – 359 Posts
- JPSC, Jharkhand Civil Judge (Junior Division) recruitment Apply Online November 2018 – 211 Posts
- PPSC, Punjab Assistant Town Planner recruitment Apply Online November 2018 – 141 Posts
- TNPSC, Tamil Nadu Librarian and Information Assistant Grade-II in Public Libraries Department recruitment Apply Online November 2018 – 139 Posts
- BPSC, Bihar Civil Judge Exam Date Notice