TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment
|No. of Vacancies||88|
|Age Limit||18 – 34 years|
|Salary||Rs. 15600-39100/- PM|
|Application Fee||Rs. 175/-|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||06th March 2013|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||27th March 2013|
Recruitment in TNPSC for Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade II Vacancy
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invite online applications for filling up 88 vacant seats of Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade II posts from qualified and talented candidates through the notification No. 04/2013 dated 06th March 2013. In this concern, dynamic candidates may send their duly filled applications on the address of TNPSC through online on or before 27th March 2013. For more details please see below.
Vacancy Details of Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade II Job in TNPSC
Name of the Vacant Posts: – Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade II
Total No. of Vacancy: – 88
Academic Qualification: – Applicants must have passed the Graduation Examination in Law discipline and must be a Member of BAr and Must Possess adequate knowledge of Tamil.
Salary: – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should not be more than 34 years and not below than 18 years as on 01st July 2013.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 175/- as application fee in the form of Challan or Net Banking or Credit or Debit Card.
Selection Process: – Applicants selection will be based on Written Examination and Oral Test.
Examination Centre and Centre Code: – Chennai (001), Coimbatore (002), Madurai (10), Salem (017), Tirucirappalli (025) and Tirunelveli (026).
How to Apply: – Click on Apply Online button for opening the online application web page. After opening the online application applicants fill it carefully in all respect and last press submit button for submission of this application. Before click Apply Online web link applicants must upload their latest passport size color photograph on specific location.
Opening Date of Online Registration: – 06th March 2013
Closing Date of Online Registration: – 27th March 2013
Closing Date for Payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office: – 29th March 2013
Date of Written Examination: – 27th and 28th April 2013
More details about the recruitment of Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade II job is available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
More Govt Jobs given below
- Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Bill Collector
- Total no. of Vacancy – 124 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 16400 – 49870
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location –
PSCWB, West Bengal West Bengal Works Accountant Recruitment Examination, 2018 recruitment Apply Online July 2018 – 604 Posts
- Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Drugs Control Officer, Assistant Director, Analyst (Drugs), Senior Scientific Officer (Drugs), Senior Scientific Officer (Food Safety)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 22 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Director (Legislation)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – llb
- Last Date –
JPSC, Jharkhand Assistant Professor (Backlog) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1118 Posts
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professor (Backlog)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 566 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date –