TNPSC Assistant Statistical Investigator Recruitment
|No. of Vacancies||240|
|Age Limit||18 – 30 years|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 300/-|
|Salary||Rs. 5200-20200/- PM|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||01st March 2013|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||20th March 2013|
Recruitment in TNPSC for Assistant Statistical Investigator Vacancy
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for filling up the 240 vacant seats of Assistant Statistical Investigator job. In this regard, online applications are being invited from qualified and result oriented candidates. So, talented and laborious candidates who are meeting with requisite qualification of Assistant Statistical Investigator Jobs may submit their duly filled applications on the address of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) through online on or before 20th March 2013. Recruitment related more details are given below.
Vacancy Details of Assistant Statistical Investigator Recruitment in TNPSC
Name of the Vacancy: – Assistant Statistical Investigator
Total No. of Vacancy: – 240
Educational Qualification: – Bachelor Degree in Statistics or Mathematics or Computer Science or Economics or Computer Applications discipline from any recognized Institution or University.
Salary: – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should not be more 30 years and not below than 18 years as on 01st July 2013.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on Written Test and Oral Test.
Examination Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 300/- (Rs. 250/- for Examination Fee + Rs. 50/- for Application Fee) through Net Banking or Credit Card or Debit Card.
How to Apply: – Click on Apply Online web link given further and after opening online application web page applicants fill it carefully in all respect and last press submit button for submission of this application. After submission of this application applicants take a print out copy of system generated application form.
Opening Date of Online Registration: – 01st March 2013
Closing Date of Online Registration: – 20th March 2013
Date of Main Examination: – 07th April 2013
For Knowing full details of Advertisement about Qualification, Selection Method, Age Limit, How to Apply etc of the job of Assistant Statistical Investigator for TNPSC, click on the following available web link: –
Official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,
- Brahmaputra Cracker & Polymer Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Operator (Chemical) , Foreman, Operator (Fire), Technician (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 19 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 14000
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, b sc, iti, diploma
- Last Date –