|TNPSC Combined Subordinate Services Examination II (CSSE II) for Station Officer, Junior Inspector, Storekeeper, Assistant Supervisor Recruitment|
|Number of Vacant Posts||138|
|Selection Process||PET, Written Test|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
|Date OF Written Test||28/07/2012|
TNPSC CSSE II Exam 2012
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has declared to organize Combined Subordinate Services Examination II (CSSE II) on 28/07/2012. Through this examination Station Officer in Fire and Rescue Services, Junior Inspector of Co-operative Society in Co-operative Department, Storekeeper in Employment and Training Department, Assistant Supervisor of Industrial Co-operative Society in Industry and Commerce Department will be recruited. In this reference online applications are invited. Detail of this notification can be known by following the link: –
Vacancy Details of Junior Inspector, Storekeeper, Station Officer & Others of TNPSC
In sequence of( Sr. No., Post Name, No. of Vacancies, Educational Qualification & Salary) details would be understood.
1. Junior Inspector of Co-operative, 111 Posts, Higher Secondary or Diploma in Rural Services, Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
2. Station Officer, 19 Posts, Bachelor Degree in any discipline, Rs. 9300-34800/- per month with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
3. Storekeeper, 07 Posts, Pre-University Exam or Higher Secondary Exam, Rs. 5200-20200/- per month with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
4. Assistant Supervisor, 01 Post, Pre-University Exam, Rs. 5200-20200/- per month with Grade pay Rs. 2800/-
Limitation of Age: – Age of candidates should as follow (as on 01.07.2012): –
If applying for Station Officer, their age should be between 20 to 30 years mark and for rest of the cases, candidates age should be not less than 18 years and not above than 30 years. However, relaxation in upper age will be applicable for those representing reserved category of TN States.
Physical Requirements (Station Officer)
Height of Male candidates should not be less than 165 cm; while height of Female candidates should be at least 157 cm.
Chest should not be less than 84 cm without 05 cm expansion for Male candidates. While chest measurement is not applicable for Female candidates.
Selection Process: – On the basis of successive exam of Written Exam, Physical Efficiency Test and Interview candidates will be selected for Station Officer jobs, While through Written Exam followed by Oral Test candidates will be selected for Junior Inspector jobs. Only Written Exam will be organised for selecting Assistant Supervisor & Storekeeper jobs.
Exam Fee: – Rs. 150/- (Rs. 100/- as Exam fee + Rs. 50/- as application fee) should be paid by all applicants except Reserved category candidates of TN State. Such candidates have to pay Rs. 50/- only as application fee.
Mode of Payment: – Either Offline or Online Mode will be used for sending exam fee. In Online process, candidates may pay amount through Net Banking / Credit or Debit Card.
In the process of Offline payment, candidates are required to download Challan of Indian Bank or listed Post Offices and approach at nearest of them to make payment.
How to apply: – Candidates eligible may send their Online Applications up to 31st May 2012 either through official site of TNPSC or ‘Apply Online’ link at this web page. Candidates prompting to send online applications have to ready scanned photographs and Digital Signature for instant insert into Online applications. It is required to pay application fee at first as per their connivance .
Take Print of system generated online applications after submission of Online applications. There is no any need to send hard copy of applications after applying Online.
To know about complete Details of TNPSC CSSE II 2012 exam follow below link:-
Official site of TNPSC: – http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- PSC AP Recruiment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- TNPSC Recruiment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- KPSC, Karnataka Second Division Assistant (SDA) recruitment Apply Online February 2018 – 884 Posts
- SPSC, Sikkim Staff Nurse (Male & Female) recruitment Apply Online February 2018 – 260 Posts
- APPSC, Arunachal Pradesh Field Investigator recruitment Apply Online February 2018 – 66 Posts