TNPSC Group IV Services Recruitment 2012
|Number of Vacant Posts||10718|
|Age Limit||18-30 Years|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|Last Date: –||28.05.2012|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
|Date OF Written Examination||07.07.2012|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Vacancy of TNPSC for Junior Assistant, Typist, Steno typist, Field Surveyor, Bill Collector, & Draftsman Jobs: Apply Online
A massive opportunity has come out through Public Service Commission of Tamil Nadu (TNPSC) for all eligible candidates to perform as Group IV Services Personnel like: Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Typist, Steno typist, Field Surveyor & Draftsman in various department of Tamil Nadu. Up against 10718 Group IV services jobs, applications through Online Mode are invited by TNPSC. Candidates who have at least Passed SSLC exam are eligible for all above vacancies and they can send their Online Applications latest by 28th May 2012. Rest of the vacancy details as Limitation of Age, Salary, How to apply, Selection Process etc will be seen below: –
Recruitment Details of Group IV Service of TNPSC
1. Junior Assistant (Security / Non Security)
No. of Vacancies: – 5157 (Non Security-4865, Security-292)
Educational Qualification: – Candidates should have passed SSLC or equivalent exam.
2. Bill Collector
No. of Vacancies: – 31
Educational Qualification: – At least SSLC or equivalent passed candidates are eligible to apply.
No. of Vacancies: – 3674
Educational Qualification: – Should have passed SSLC or equivalent exam and also passed Govt Technical Exam of Typewriting.
4. Steno typist
No. of Vacancies: – 1128
Educational Qualification: – Candidates possessing SSLC and Govt. Technical Exam of both Typing and Shorthand are eligible to apply for Steno typist jobs.
5. Field Surveyor
No. of Vacancies: – 326
Educational Qualification: – Examination like SSLC or equivalent passed candidates are eligible. Preference will be given to those who have completed ITI also in related trade.
No. of Vacancies: 402
Educational Qualification: – SSLC or equivalent exam passed candidates can apply for Draftsman jobs.
Limitation of Age: – As far as age concern, candidates whose age fall between 18-30 years as on 01.07.2012 are eligible for all above jobs.
Age Relaxation: – Upper limit of 30 years will be extended by 05 years for SC/ST and Widows, 02 years for Most Backward Classes and 05 years for trained persons in Survey in ITI in Tamil Nadu.
Pay Scale: – Candidates if selected will be paid Rs. 5200-20200/- per month with Grade Pay Rs. 2400-2800/-
Selection Methodology: – By the means of Written Exam candidates will be selected.
Exam Fee: – Candidates other than Reserved Category have to pay Rs. 125/- as Exam Eee including with Application Fee. Reserved category candidates have to pay only Rs. 50/- as application fee.
Mode of Payment: – Payment will be deposited either Online or Offline way. The gateway of Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card may be used for making online payment.
For making Offline Payment candidates can choose either option of Post Office or Indian Bank. Candidates are required to download payment challan and approach nearest branch of Indian Bank for making payment.
How to apply: – Candidates meet with shown eligibility may send their online applications up to 28th May 2012 through TNPSC site or below ‘Apply Online’ link. Candidates prompting to apply have to arrange their Scanned Photographs, Digital Signature as well for instant inserting in Online Applications. They should also keep active E-mail Id for all corresponding.
After submitting Online Applications, it is required to take print out of system generated copy. Such copy along with supporting documents should be ready to present at the time of selection process.
Important Dates: –
Last Date of Making Payment (Bank / Post Office): – 30.05.2012
Last Date of Online Registration: – 28.05.2012
Details of Group 4 Services recruitment of TNPSC is available at below link: –
Online Applications would be sent through below link: –
Official site of TNPSC: – http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Motor Vehicles Inspector
- Total no. of Vacancy –
- Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior scale Deputy Collector, Asst. Commissioner of state tax, State tax Officer, Mamlatdar, Taluka Development Officer, Govt. Labour Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 199 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56100-177500
- Eligibility –
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Police Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer, State Tax Inspector
- Total no. of Vacancy – 547 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4300
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date –
- Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professors in Fine Art, Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery, Professor in Paediatric Surgery, Principal in Goa College of Home Science
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Forest Ranger
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – b sc
- Last Date –