TNPSC Lecturer Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||01|
|Maximum Age||18 – 30 years|
|Application Fee||Rs. 175/-|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||10th October 2012|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||31st October 2012|
|Date or Written Examination||24th November 2012|
|Salary||Rs. 15600-39100/- PM|
Recruitment in TNPSC for Lecturer Vacancy
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invite online applications for filling up the vacancy of Lecturer in Law in A&B Wing Foundational Course Training Institute from qualified and skillful candidates through the Notification No. – 40/2012 dated 10th October 2012. According to this notification, Eager applicants may submit their duly filled applications on the address of TNPSC through Online on or before 31st October 2012. Recruitment related more details can be seen below.
Job Details of Lecturer Vacancy in TNPSC
Name of The Vacancy: – Lecturer
Discipline: – Law
Total No. of Vacancy: – 01
Educational Qualification: – Should have completed Bachelor Degree in Law Degree or Master Degree in Law discipline from any recognized Institution or University with at least first division marks.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should not be more than 30 years and not below than 18 years as on 01st July 2012.
Salary: – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5700/- per month.
Selection Process: – Applicants selection will be based on Written Test and Oral Test.
Examination Centre: – Chennai.
Examination Fee: – Rs. 175/- (Rs. 125/- as application fee and Rs. 50/- as Application Fee) must be paid by applicants as application fee. Those candidates who have registered in one time registration system and received the registration ID need not pay the application fee for a period of five years.
How to Apply: – Click on Apply Online button for opening the online application web page. After opening the online application web page applicants fill it carefully in all respect and last press submit button for submission of this application. Then take a print out copy of system generated application for further use.
Important Dates: –
- Opening Date of Online Application: – 10th October 2012.
- Closing Date of Online Application: – 31st October 2012
- Closing Date for Payment of Fee Through Bank or Post Office: – 02nd November 2012
- Date and Time of Written Examination: – 24th November 2012 at 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM.
More details about the recruitment of Lecturer in Law discipline in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is available on the recruitment web page. For opening recruitment web page please click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is
More Govt Jobs given below
Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra Assistant Teacher recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 120 Posts
- Government of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 120 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b ed, b sc
- Last Date – 19 Jul, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Police Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer, State Tax Inspector
- Total no. of Vacancy – 547 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4300
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date –
- Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professors in Fine Art, Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery, Professor in Paediatric Surgery, Principal in Goa College of Home Science
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- National Institute of Design Recruitment 2018
- Post – Faculty, Senior Faculty, Associate Senior Faculty, Sr Technical Instructor, Senior Design Instructor, Dy Registrar
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, diploma
- Last Date –
Government of Bihar, Bihar Part Time Teacher Science & Maths recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 133 Posts
- Government of Bihar Recruitment 2018
- Post – Part Time Teacher Science & Maths, Assistant Cook, Part Time Teacher Social Science, Part Time Teacher Language, Warden Cum Teacher, Adeshpal
- Total no. of Vacancy – 34 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 7,000
- Eligibility –