TNPSC Draughts Man Vacancy
|No. of Vacant Posts||17|
|Last Date||02nd May 2012|
|Selection Process||Written andOrelTest|
|Date of Written Test||23rd June 2012|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC Recruitment for Draughtsman Vacancy Apply online
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is known as Madras Public Service Commission (MPSC) was established in 1923 by British Government. Recently, TNPSC has published a recruitment notification for filling up 17 vacant post of Draughtsman. That’s why, applications through Online Mode are being invited by TNPSC from those who are meeting with requisite qualification and other eligibility given further.
Recruitment Details of Draughtsman Vacancy in TNPSC
Notification – 13/2012 dated 02nd April 2012
Important Dates: –
- Opening Date for Online Application: – 02nd April 2012
- Closing Date for Online Application: – 02nd May 2012.
- Closing Date for payment of fee through Post Office or Bank: – 04th May 2012
- Date of Written Examination: – 23rd June 2012
Post Name: – Draughtsman
Department: – Town and Country Planning Department, Tamil Nadu.
No. of Vacancies: – 17
Salary: – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- per month
Educational Qualification: – Applicants must have completed Diploma in Town and Country Planning or Diploma in Civil Engineering are eligible to apply.
Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 30 years (35 years for reserved category candidates) as on 01st July 2012.
Selection Procedure: – Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test followed by Interview.
Examination Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 130/- (Rs. 100/- as examination fee and Rs. 30/- as application cost) through Online (Net Banking or Credit Card) or through (Post Office or Indian Bank).
How to apply: – Candidates meeting with above mentioned eligibility may follow below link to send their online applications. Candidates photographs and their signature will be required during filling applications, so both things should be kept ready in system. It is suggested to candidates send their applications as soon as for avoiding last minute rush.
Some Important Facts: –
- Applicants must have a valid E-mail ID
- Applicants must take a print out copy of system generated online application for further use.
Official website of TNPSC is
More Govt Jobs given below
- Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Bill Collector
- Total no. of Vacancy – 124 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 16400 – 49870
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location –
PSCWB, West Bengal West Bengal Works Accountant Recruitment Examination, 2018 recruitment Apply Online July 2018 – 604 Posts
- Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Drugs Control Officer, Assistant Director, Analyst (Drugs), Senior Scientific Officer (Drugs), Senior Scientific Officer (Food Safety)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 22 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Director (Legislation)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – llb
- Last Date –
JPSC, Jharkhand Assistant Professor (Backlog) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1118 Posts
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professor (Backlog)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 566 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date –