TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor (APP) Vacancy
|Age||18 – 34 years|
|Number of Vacant Posts||47|
|Selection Process||Written and Oral Test|
|Date of Test||16.06.2012 and 17.06.2012|
|Date of Interview||—|
|Job Location||Any where in Tamil Nadu|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
Recruitment of Assistant Public Prosecutor (APP) in TNPSC : –
TNPSC stands for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission which was changed from the name Madras Public Service Commission due to change the name of state from Mandras to Tamil Nadu. It works for making appointment in behest of Tamil Nadu Government.
Recently, An announcement has been made by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission ( TNPSC) to recruit forty seven Assistant Public Prosecutor (APP) by process of direct recruitment in pay scale of Rs. 15600 – 39100 per month. For which, it has invited applications through online mode from the result oriented candidates up to 02.05.2012. Applicants having essential qualification can apply using below web link ‘Apply online’. More details about recruitment are given below.
Details related to recruitment of Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade II :-
Name of Post – Assistant Public Prosecutor (APP)
No. of Vacancies – 47
Pay Scale – Rs. 15600 – 39100 with grade pay of Rs. 5400/- per month
Age limit – Candidates’ age should be between 18 years and 34 years as on 01.07.2012. No maximum age limit will be applicable for reserved category persons.
Educational Qualification – Candidates should have completed B.L. Degree and should be Member of Bar Council. They should have also knowledge of Tamil.
Experience – Minimum 5 years in relevant field.
Selection procedure – Written examination and Oral Test
Examination fees – Candidates have to pay Rs. 155 /- ( Rs. 30 /- as application cost and Rs. 125 /- as examination fee ) through online payment / offline payment. offline paying applicants have to deposit specified fee in Post Office / any branch of Indian bank. Reserved categories candidates have to pay only Rs. 30 /-. last date to pay application fee through Bank of post office is 04.05.2012.
How to apply : –
Candidates eligible may send their applications through online mode by 02.05.2012 from below given web link ” Apply online “. Aspirants have to enter all essential details as per requirement in online applications. Their photographs and signature should be ready for inserting in to Online Applications. After submitting successfully candidates are required to take print of Online Registration for future perspective.
Candidates have to use below given web links to apply online and get more information from below given web links –
Some important points –
i. No modification in application will be allowed after last date.
ii. Print out of Online Applications are not required to send.
Official website of TNPSC – http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Forest Ranger
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – b sc
- Last Date –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Associate Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 32 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 37,400-67,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 9,000
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
- Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer, Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Draftsman, Law Officer, Sub Divisional Engineer, Senior Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 194 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b tech,
- Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – TGT, PGT
- Total no. of Vacancy – 667 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b com, b sc
- Last Date – 19 Jul,
- Uttar Predesh Public Services Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Range Forest Officer, Assistant Conservator of Forest
- Total no. of Vacancy – 92 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4,800
- Eligibility – graduate, b sc
- Last Date – 06 Aug,