TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
TNPSC ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER RECRUITMENT 2011
TNPSC invites applications from Hindu candidates for the post of Assistant Commissioner. Following details of this recruitment are mentioned below:
Advertisement date: 16th April 2011
Closing date of receiving application: 17th May 2011
Date of written test: 6th August 2011
Post Name: Assistant Commissioner
Name of Department: Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Administration Department.
Post Code: 1010
No. of vacant post: 09
Pay Scale: PB-3, Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with GP Rs. 5,400/-
Required age (as on 1st July 2011): Maximum 32 yrs for general category candidates.
Age relaxation will be given by as per government rule.
Educational Qualification (as on 16th April 2011)
Graduate in any discipline and a bachelor degree of Law (03 yrs course) from recognized university
Bachelor Degree of Law (05 yrs integrated course) of any institution or university recognized by the UGC for the reason of its endowment and minimum 03 yrs of experience as an advocate or a pleader in a court of civil or criminal jurisdiction.
Candidates must have put in service of min. 06 yrs in the post of Executive Officer, Grade I / II / III /IV or Manager or Superintendent, in the Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Administration De4partment or Inspector or Head Clerk.
Fee of Examination: Rs. 125/-
How to apply: Suitable candidates can apply for this recruitment. The candidate should fill up the application form carefully. After filling up application form must attach attested photocopies of all the necessary certificates with application form and it send to the Controller of Examinations, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, Commercial Taxes Annexe Building No. 1 Greams Road, Chennai – 600 006.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the candidates will be based on two successive stages as written examination and oral test in the shape of an interview. First stage examination will be written test and second stage will be oral test. The tests will be conducted by TNPSC. Questions ask in written test will be objective type and related in the subject of General Knowledge, General Tamil, Hindu Religion and Law for 600 marks.
Click here for more information
Official website of TNPSC: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Director (Legislation)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – llb
- Last Date –
JPSC, Jharkhand Assistant Professor (Backlog) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1118 Posts
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professor (Backlog)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 566 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date –
- West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Motor Vehicles Inspector
- Total no. of Vacancy –
- Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior scale Deputy Collector, Asst. Commissioner of state tax, State tax Officer, Mamlatdar, Taluka Development Officer, Govt. Labour Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 199 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56100-177500
- Eligibility –
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Police Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer, State Tax Inspector
- Total no. of Vacancy – 547 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4300
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date –