TNVASU Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Vacancy
|Eligibility: –||As per University norms|
|Age Limit: –||Not mentioned|
|No. of Vacancy: –||45|
|Selection Process: –||Not mentioned|
|Job Location: –||—|
|Last Date: –||25/05/2012|
Recruitment in TNVASU for 45 Faculty Positions Vacancy:-
Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TNVASU) was the fourth veterinary institution to be started in India. At present, it needs some professionals for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. So, applications in the prescribed format are being invited from eligible candidates for filling up the vacant posts. Candidates having suitable eligibility and desirous for applying for the posts are needed to submit their completely filled in applications to the following address on or before 25th May 2012. More information related to eligibility criteria, how to apply, pay scale etc. of the recruitment are being given in the written below paragraph.
TNVASU Recruitment details for following faculty posts:-
Name of the Post and Number of vacancies:
1. Professor – 04
2. Associate Professor – 19
3. Assistant Professor – 22
Candidates are suggested for knowing eligibility criteria as educational qualification and age limit visit official website of the University.
Registration Fee: Rs. 500/- in case of candidates belong to Gen and OBC category and Rs. 250/- for SC / ST category.
Mode of payment: The required fee should be paid in the shape of DD (Demand Draft) drawn in favour of The Finance Officer, Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Chennai – 51 at any nationalized bank payable at Chennai.
How to apply: Duly filled in application form in the prescribed format along with copies of certificate in proof of qualification must be reached at the Registrar, Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai – 51 latest by 25/05/2012 up to 05:00 pm.
Click here for knowing details as eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection procedure etc. related to the University recruitment.
Some important points:
1. Registration fee should not be deposited up to 27th April 2012.
2. Candidate must specify in her / his application form ‘Application for the post of Professor / Assistant Professor / Associate Professor’.
3. Cut off date for all qualification is 25th May 2012.
Official website of the University is http://www.tanuvas.ac.in/index.html
More Govt Jobs given below
TRB Tamil Nadu, Tamil Nadu Assistant professor in Law recruitment Apply Online July 2018 – 143 Posts
- Teachers Recruitment Board, Chennai Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant professor in Law, Assistant Professor (Pre-Law)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 186 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600-+ AGP Rs. 7000 (Pre-revised)
- Eligibility – post graduate, llb
- Last Date – 06 Aug, 2018
- Location –
JPSC, Jharkhand Assistant Professor (Backlog) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1118 Posts
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professor (Backlog)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 566 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date –
Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra Assistant Teacher recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 120 Posts
- Government of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 120 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b ed, b sc
- Last Date – 19 Jul, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
- Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professors in Fine Art, Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery, Professor in Paediatric Surgery, Principal in Goa College of Home Science
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- National Institute of Design Recruitment 2018
- Post – Faculty, Senior Faculty, Associate Senior Faculty, Sr Technical Instructor, Senior Design Instructor, Dy Registrar
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, diploma
- Last Date –