Jobs in Archeology for the person who has desire to achieve something
The term Archeology is coming from the ancient time. In fact it is coming from the 18th century of Roman Civilization. Now in these days it becomes very common in every country. Due to the nature of the subject; the man who has interest into know about the different civilization can deal with the broader view.
Work Nature: – The Archeologist is working continuously for preserving the ancient site for the new generation. The main idea behind is to make proud the Generation next. This way they are doing the duty of preserving the national symbols also. The man who is keener to know about the past of our ancestors, their cultural activity etc can do wonderful work in this field. They provide information of very late time after analyzing various data which is more suitable and more relevant. For knowing about any particular civilization they studies Ancient Temple, Buildings, Human extract and bones of man and animals. The nature of work is very challenging.
Eligibility: – After 10+2 from recognize board any one can enroll in this course.
Courses: – After securing 55% marks in the Master Degree in Archeology the desired candidate can do PHD in archeology. Diploma courses are also available.
Opportunity:- In various sector like – govt. Sector, Teaching jobs, UNESCO, UNICEF, Planning Commission, ASI .
Salary Package:- Rs 18ooo-25000/- in the earlier stage after completion of Degree/Diploma.
Top Colleges of Archeology:-
National Archaizes of India (New Delhi)
Archeology Servey of India (New Delhi)
Indian Council of Historical Research (New Delhi)
Banars Hindu University (UttarPardesh)
Patna university (Bihar)
Allahabad university (Uttar Pardesh)
Jeeba Jee University Gwalior (Madhya pardesh)
Delhi Institute of Heritage Research and Management (New Delhi)
Gurukul Kangadi University, Haridawar (Uttarakhand)
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Physical Laboratory Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant I, Project Assistant II, Semi-Skilled Manpower
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 10th, b tech
- Date of Interview – 30 July 2018 at 09.00 AM
- Location –
- National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr Field Representative, Jr Accounts Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date –
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –