Tribal Welfare, Port Blair Light Vehicle Driver Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||01|
|Qualification||10th Pass with valid driving license|
|Age Limit||18 – 33 years|
|Last Date to apply||30th July 2012|
Jobs at Tribal Welfare, Port Blair for Light Vehicle Driver Vacancy
Applications are being invited by Tribal Welfare, Port Blair for filling up the vacant posts of Light Vehicle Driver from qualified and result oriented candidates. Therefore, Interested candidates may send their duly filled applications in all respect on the address of Tribal Welfare, Port Blair on or before 10th August 2012. Recruitment related more details are given below.
Job Details of Light Vehicle Driver Vacancy in Tribal Welfare, Port Blair
Name of The Vacancy: – Light Vehicle Driver
No. of Vacancies: – 01 (UR)
Educational Qualification: – Applicants must have passed 10th class examination from any recognized Board or Institution with a Valid Driving License of Light Motor Vehicle along with working knowledge of Motor Mechanism and capable to locate and rectify the minor running repairs in the vehicle.
Experience: – Minimum three years driving experience of Light Motor Vehicles.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should not be more than 33 years and not below than 18 years.
Salary: – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month in Pay Band – 1.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on written examination.
Job Mode: – Contract basis for a period of two years.
Job Location: – Selected candidates may have to serve in any part of these Islands.
How to apply: – Interested and willing applicants who are meeting with above mentioned requisite qualification and other eligibility may send their duly filled applications on a plain A4 size paper including all latest information and also enclose true copies of all suitable documents on the address which is ‘To, The Assistant Director (Administration), Andaman and Nicobar Administration, Port Blair – 744101’. On the application form applicants must affix a latest passport size color photograph on right hand top corner.
Dead line for this application is 10th August 2012
Important Facts: – Applicants must enclose two self addressed envelops with the application form.
Recruitment related more details are available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Tribal Welfare, Port Blair is
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr Field Representative, Jr Accounts Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date –
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh