TRIFED Deputy Manager, Hindi Translator Vacancy
|No. of Vacancy: –||03|
|Eligibility: –||Bachelor Degree|
|Age Limit: –||35 years|
|Selection Process: –||Screening Test / PT and Interview|
|Job Nature: –||Permanent|
|Job Location: –||Head Office Delhi and other places|
|Last Date: –||15.05.2012|
TRIFED Recruitment for Deputy Manager and Hindi Translator Jobs:-
Tribal Co-operative Marketing Development Federation of India Limited (TRIFED) is a premier agency of the central Government engaged in the development and marketing of tribal handicrafts and natural products. At present time, it has advertised for recruitment of professionals on the vacant posts of Deputy Manager and Hindi Translator at its head office , Delhi and other places. Candidates who are desirous and having suitable eligibility may submit their applications on or before 15th May 2012. Candidates will get more information related to educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply, pay scale etc of the recruitment by reading given below lines.
TRIFED Recruitment Details for said vacancies:-
1. Post Name: Deputy Manager
Number of vacancy: 02
Name of the working field: Marketing and Advertisement & Publicity
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/-
Essential Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree from recognized University.
Experience: candidates must have minimum 03 years of experience in the required field. If the candidate possesses post graduation qualification from a reputed institution, experience may be relaxed.
Age limit: should not be less than 25 years and not be more than 35 years.
3. Name of the Job: Hindi Translator
No. of posts: 01
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- and Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
Age Limit: Age of the applicant should be between 20 years and 30 years
Essential Educational Qualifications: Candidates should be Graduate with Hindi and English as subjects.
Experience: 01 year of translating experience from English to Hindi and vice versa.
How to apply: For applying, candidates are needed to download application form from the website of TRIFED and send the neatly and correctly filled in application in a closed envelope superscribed with ‘Application for the ________’ to the Executive Director, TRIFED, Head Office, NCUI Bldg., 2nd Floor, 3 Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi – 110 016 latest by 15/05/2012.
Some notable points:
- Application should be sent by either registered or speed post.
- No any copies of the certificate are needed to attach with the application.
- The cut off date for age limit and experience will be 1st April 2012.
- Only those candidates who are citizens of India are eligible for the posts.
For knowing more about the advertisement, click on the link given below:
Official website of TRIFED – http://tribesindia.com/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Vizag Steel, Andhra Pradesh Junior Trainees Final Result
- AIATSL, West Bengal Security Agents recruitment Application form Download November 2018 – 63 Posts
- SAIL, West Bengal Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) recruitment Apply Online November 2018 – 296 Posts
- ECIL, Technical Assistant recruitment Application form Download November 2018 – 315 Posts
- BEL, Karnataka Apprentice recruitment Application form Download November 2018 – 21 Posts