- Post – Community Health Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 180 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 25,000
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate
- Last Date – 25 Nov, 2018
- Job Location – Tripura
|Post Name||No. of Post||Age Limit||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Community Health Officer||180 Posts||35 Yrs||Rs. 25,000||Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc Nursing) / M.SC Nursing|
Selection Method : – Written Test and Interview.
Starting Date for Online Application form – 16 Nov 2018
- Application process :- online
- Advertisement No. – F 3 (s- 326s)-FWPM/SHFWS/2017/Vol – I
- Application end Date – 25-11-2018
Detailed Advertisement here – National Health Mission, Tripura job details
Apply Online link here – Click here for Tripura NRHM Community Health Officer Apply Online
Official Website : – www.tripuranrhm.gov.in
National Health Mission, Tripura is seeking application for the posts of Community Health Officer for eligible candidates for graduate, post graduate. . If you will be recruited , you will be posted at Tripura. Candidates should submit his application complete in all respect on or before 25-11-2018. For specific details like age limit, pay scale,eligibility criteria read the detailed information above.
How to Apply :-First of all make sure you match the qualification required and then go to the website address http://220.127.116.11/nhm_recruitment/ and write all your name, marks etc details in the input field and click the submit button after filling out all your educational information including age and upload scanned image which is latest and a scanned signature on or before 25-11-2018.
More Govt Jobs given below
- OPSC, Orissa Ayurvedic Medical Officer recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 388 Posts
- PGIMER Chandigarh, Chandigarh Junior Technician (Lab) recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 97 Posts
- GAIL, Senior Engineer (Mechanical) recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 86 Posts
- ESIC Delhi, delhi Senior Resident (Regular) recruitment Application form Download December 2018 – 919 Posts
- NHM UP, Uttar Pradesh Community Health Officers Admit Card