UCIL Apprentice Vacancy
|No. of Total Vacancy: –||03|
|Age Limit: –||30 years|
|Job Nature: –||Temporary|
|Last Date: –||14/06/2012|
Recruitment in UCIL for Apprentice Jobs:-
Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) was incorporated in 1967 that comes under the department of atomic energy. At present, it has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Apprentice. For this, interested and suitable eligibility holder candidates are required to submit their applications in given format latest by 14th June 2012. For knowing most of the details related to eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and age limit, how to apply, selection procedure etc. of the recruitment, must read following paragraphs.
UCIL Recruitment Details for Apprentice Vacancies:-
Name of the post: Apprentice
Total number of vacant posts: 03 in which 01 for SC and 02 for ST
Salary: Rs. 1490/- per month in 1st year, Rs. 1700/- per month in 2nd year and Rs. 1970/- per month in 3rd year.
Essential Educational Qualification: Candidates should be Intermediate examination passed with minimum 55% marks.
Age Limit: Candidate’s age must be not above than 30 years as on 30/04/2012
Selection Procedure: Selection process will be completed through two types of test as written test and interview.
How to apply: Willing candidates who satisfied with the terms and conditions of recruitment must send their correctly and neatly typed detailed resume with a recent colour passport size photograph, contact details and xerox copies of relevant certificates to the following address either through post or courier on or before 14.06.2012.
Address for sending applications: Dy. General Manager (Personnel) – IR’s, Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO – Jaduguda Mines, Dist. East Singhbhum, Jharkhand, Pin – 832 102.
Some notable points:-
i) Candidates who are appearing in intermediate examination can not apply for the post.
ii) Required percentage of marks is the average marks secured by the candidate in all the subjects.
iii) Period of the training will be of three years.
To know more about the recruitment related to educational qualification, how to apply, selection procedure etc., click on the written below link:
Official web address of UCIL: http://www.ucil.gov.in/web/index.asp
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Physical Laboratory Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant I, Project Assistant II, Semi-Skilled Manpower
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 10th, b tech
- Date of Interview – 30 July 2018 at 09.00 AM
- Location –
- National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr Field Representative, Jr Accounts Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date –
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –