UGC Lower Division Clerk Recruitment
|Total No. of Vacancy||100|
|Age Limit||18 – 25 years|
|Salary||Rs. 5200-20200/- PM|
|Application Fee||Rs. 300/-, Rs. 200/-|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Typing Test|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||28th May 2013|
|Closing Date of Step I Online Registration||18th June 2013|
|Closing Date of Step II Online Registration||26th June 2013|
Recruitment in UGC for Lower Division Clerk Vacancy
University Grants Commission (UGC) invites applications for filling up 100 vacant seats of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) post from qualified and talented candidates through the Ref. No. F. 5-1/99 (Admn.I/C) dated 25th May 2013. According to this notification, dynamic candidates may send their duly filled applications on the address of UGC on or before 18th June 2013. Recruitment related more details are given below.
Recruitment Details of Lower Division Clerk Vacancy in UGC
Name of the Vacant Position: – Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Total No. Vacant Position: – 100
Educational Qualification: – Applicants must have passed the Matriculation examination from any recognized Institution or Board.
Salary: – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should not be more than 25 years and not below than 18 years as on 01st January 2013.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 300/- (Rs. 200/- for OBC category candidates) as application fee in the form of Challan.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on Written Test and Typing Test on Computer.
How to Apply: – Click on Apply Online button and after opening the online application web page, applicants follow the process and last press submit button for submission of this application. After successful submission of this application applicants take a print out copy of system generated application form.
- There are no any TA/ DA will be paid for attending Written examination and Skill Test.
- There are no any Fee for SC/ ST category candidates.
- Before Clicking Apply Online button applicants must upload their latest passport size color photograph, Signature and all supporting documents on specific location.
Opening Date of Online Registration: – 28th May 2013
Closing Date of Step I of Online Registration: – 18th June 2013
Closing Date of Step II of Online Registration: – 26th June 2013.
Recruitment related more details are available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of University Grants Commission (UGC)
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Assistant, Typist, Assistant Librarian, Cashier, Translator, Jr. Translator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 73 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 44900 – 1,02,800
- Eligibility – graduate, b lib, b com
- Last Date – 23 Oct,
- Post – Multi Tasking Staff, Staff Nurse (Ayurved), Lower Division Clerk, Pharmacist (Ayurved)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 48 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18000 – 56900
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, diploma
- Last Date –
Mizoram PSC, Mizoram Upper Division Clerk recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 4 Posts
- Post – Upper Division Clerk
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 18 Oct, 2018
- Job Location –
- Post – Office Assistant, Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk
- Total no. of Vacancy – 9 Posts
- Eligibility – graduate, 12th
- Last Date – 23 Oct, 2018
- Job Location – Gujarat
NITTTR Chandigarh, Chandigarh Lower Division Clerks recruitment Apply Online September 2018 – 11 Posts
- Post – Lower Division Clerks
- Total no. of Vacancy – 11 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 10 Oct, 2018
- Job Location – Chandigarh