UIIC Generalist Officers Recruitment
|No. of Vacancies||445|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||02nd April 2013|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||18th April 2013|
|Tentative Date of Online Written Test||26th May 2013|
UIIC Recruitment for Generalist Officers Vacancy
United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) has issued a recruitment notification for filling up 445 vacant seats of Generalist Officers post. In this regard, online applications are being invited from qualified and talented candidates. Thus, Dynamic candidates may submit their duly filled applications on the address of UIIC through online on or before 18th April 2013. Recruitment related more details are given below.
Vacancy Details of Generalist Officers in UIIC
Name of the Vacant Position: – Generalist Officers
Total No. of Vacancy: – 445 (UR-213, OBC-133, SC-67, ST-32)
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Graduation in any discipline from any Institution or University which is recognized by UGC with at least 60% marks.
How to Apply: – Applicants who fulfill the requisite qualification of Generalist Officer may send their duly filled applications on the address of UIIC through online. Before clicking Apply Online button applicants must upload their latest passport size color photograph and signature on specific location. After that click on Apply online button and after opening the online application web page applicants follow the process and last press submit button for submission of this application.
Opening Date of Online Registration: – 02nd April 2013
Closing Date of Online Registration: – 18th April 2013
Date of Online Written Test: – 26th May 2013
More details about the recruitment of Generalist Officers in UIIC is available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC)
More Govt Jobs given below
- Vizag Steel, Andhra Pradesh Junior Trainees Final Result
- AIATSL, West Bengal Security Agents recruitment Application form Download November 2018 – 63 Posts
- SAIL, West Bengal Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) recruitment Apply Online November 2018 – 296 Posts
- BEL, Karnataka Apprentice recruitment Application form Download November 2018 – 21 Posts
- NPCIL, Uttar Pradesh Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI) (Cat. II) (Fitter) recruitment Apply Online October 2018 – 103 Posts