Union Bank Specialist Officer Vacancies
|No. of Vacancies||598|
|Age Limit||21-35 years|
|Last Date to Online Apply||31/07/2012|
|Selection Process||Written Test / Interview|
Recruitment in Union Bank for Specialist Officer Vacancy – Apply Online
A recruitment notification to fill up the vacancies of Assistant General Manager, Credit Officers, Security Officer, Rural Development Officer etc has been released by Union Bank. In this concern, Online applications are being invited from Qualified and result oriented candidates. Those applicants who are Interested in the recruitment must have to read its complete information related to essential educational qualifications, age limit, how to apply, etc. Recruitment related more details are given below.
Job Details of Specialist Officer in Union Bank
Serial No. (Post Code) – Name of the Vacancy – No. of Vacancies – Maximum Age – Qualification: –
- Assistant General Manager (IT) – 01 – 43 years – Bachelor Degree with 50% marks and Having CISA or CISM or CISSP Certificates.
- Credit Officers (MMGS – III) – 379 – 40 years – Graduation with 60% marks.
- Security Officer – 16 – 35 years – Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
- Architect – 04 – 35 years – Graduation in Architecture Discipline.
- Electrical Engineer – 04 – 35 years – BE or B.Tech in Electrical Engineering.
- Civil Engineer – 06 – 35 years – BE or B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering from any reputed Institution or University with 60% marks.
- Assistant Manager (Technical) – 41 – 35 years – Applicants should be qualified in the Common Written Examination (CWE) which is conducted by IBPS and should be holding a valid score card issued by IBPS along with Graduation in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Rural Development Officer – 100 – 35 years – Applicants should be qualified in the Common Written Examination (CWE) which is conducted by IBPS and should be holding a valid score card issued by IBPS along with Graduation in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Personnel Officers – 09 – 35 years – Applicants should be qualified in the Common Written Examination (CWE) which is conducted by IBPS with Degree and Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Personnel Management or Industrial Relations or HRD or Social Work or Labour Law discipline from any Institution or University recognized by AICTE.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari – 18 – 35 years – Applicants should be qualified in the Common Written Examination (CWE) which is conducted by IBPS along with Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a Subject at the Degree level.
- Fire Officer – 01 – 35 years – BE Degree in Fire discipline from National Fire Service College, Nagpur or any other Institution which is recognized by India Council for Technical Education with minimum 50% marks.
- Law Officer – 19 – 35 years – Applicants should be qualified in the Common Written Examination (CWE) which is conducted by IBPS and Bachelor Degree in Law discipline.
Extra Qualification: – Applicants must have completed a Course in Computer Awareness and Office Automation for duration of Minimum 60 hours from any recognized Computer Training Institute.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on Psychometric Test or Group Discussion or Personal Interview.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 100/- as application fee and Rs. 20/- as Intimation Charges through Challan.
Important Dates: –
- Opening Date of Online Registration: – 17th July 2012.
- Closing Date of Online Registration: – 31st July 2012.
- Date of Written Examination: – 07th October 2012.
How to apply: – For apply online please follow the given further process: –
- Firstly upload the latest photograph and Signature
- Then click on Apply Online button.
- After opening the online application web page application applicants fill it carefully.
- After that click on submit button for submission of this application.
- Then take a print out copy of system generated application form and keep ready with one set of supporting documents to be brought along and submitted only when invited for the personal Interview.
More details of Specialist Officers vacancy in Union Bank is available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Union Bank is
More Govt Jobs given below
- Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2018
- Post – Manager, AGM, DGM, Chief Manager
- Total no. of Vacancy – 24 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, llb
- Last Date – 09 Aug, 2018
- Location –
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018
- Post – AVP – (Freight Services & Shipping), AVP – (Oil / Petroleum / Natural Gas), AVP – (Smart Cities & Urban Development), AVP – (In-Land Waterways), AVP – (Airlines / Aviation), AVP – (Project Manager GeM/ e-NAM)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15- 20 lakh per Annum
- Eligibility –
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2018
- Post – Post Doctoral Research Fellow
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 1,00,000
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 30 Jul, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
- Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Dealer (Stock Broking), Secretarial Officer –Trainee
- Total no. of Vacancy – 15 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 2.00 – 3.00 lakh p.a
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 30 Jul, 2018
- Location – chennai
Dena Bank, Gujarat Financial Literacy Centre Counselor recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1 Posts
- Dena Bank Recruitment 2018
- Post – Financial Literacy Centre Counselor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 16 Jul, 2018
- Location – Gujarat