Advertisement No.: – /HRD REC/ /2010
UNITED BANK OF INDIA (UBI) is a leading Nationalized Bank in Public Sector Banks. It often avails job opportunity for students. Now Bank of India is going to start recruitment of probationary Officers (P.O.).
For this, Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (P.O.) in JMG Scale – I.
Details of this recruitment are as follow: –
10 August 2010
Online applying start from
08 September 2010
Last date of Submission of Online Application
From 10 August 2010 to 7 September 2010
Payment of Application Fee (except SC/ST/EXS/PWD)
14 November 2010
Possible date of Examination
1 July 2010
Relevant date of Age/Qualification/Experience calculated on
Details of Vacancies and reservations: –
Post Code No.: – 1
Name of the post: – Probationary Officers
Pay Scale: – JMGS-1
Number of vacancies: – TOTAL 370 (Gen-185, OBC-71, SC-78, ST-36, PWD-33)
Pay Scale: – Rs. 14500/- – 600/7 – 18700-700/2 – 20100/- – 800/7-25700/-
Age: – Minimum 21year an maximum 30 years. For Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribes there is age relaxation of 5 years is provided. For Other Backward Class Age is relaxed by 3 years.
Educational qualification: – Graduate with minimum 55% marks or Post Graduate with minimum 50% marks of a recognized University in any disciple. For the candidates of Reserve Category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) relaxation of 5% in marks is given and they will be eligible with 55% marks.
Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview. Objective and subjective both types of questions will be asked in written test.
How to apply?
a. Candidates must have an email id.
b. Candidates have to take print out of Cash Receipt/Deposit Challan.
c. Fill up you online application form in Block Letters and submit.
c. Take print of application form and affix a photograph on it so that you will submit the application form at the time of Interview
d. Pay Application Fee in any Branch of United Bank of India in CBS Account No. 00980124261
Application Fee: – For General and OBC – Rs. 400/- and for other reserve Category candidates Rs. 50/-
For details please visit: – http://www.unitedbankofindia.com/recruitment.asp
United Bank of India (UBI) has extended the Last date for deposit of Application Fees for recruitment on the post of Probationary Officer (P.O.) up to 08 September 2010. Now the candidates want to apply for the post of Probationary Officer (P.O.) recruitment can deposit their application fee upto 08 September 2010.
More Govt Jobs given below
- Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2018
- Post – Manager, AGM, DGM, Chief Manager
- Total no. of Vacancy – 24 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, llb
- Last Date – 09 Aug, 2018
- Location –
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018
- Post – AVP – (Freight Services & Shipping), AVP – (Oil / Petroleum / Natural Gas), AVP – (Smart Cities & Urban Development), AVP – (In-Land Waterways), AVP – (Airlines / Aviation), AVP – (Project Manager GeM/ e-NAM)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15- 20 lakh per Annum
- Eligibility –
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2018
- Post – Post Doctoral Research Fellow
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 1,00,000
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 30 Jul, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
- Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Dealer (Stock Broking), Secretarial Officer –Trainee
- Total no. of Vacancy – 15 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 2.00 – 3.00 lakh p.a
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 30 Jul, 2018
- Location – chennai
Dena Bank, Gujarat Financial Literacy Centre Counselor recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1 Posts
- Dena Bank Recruitment 2018
- Post – Financial Literacy Centre Counselor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 16 Jul, 2018
- Location – Gujarat