UNITED BANK OF INDIA (UBI)
Undertaken by Govt. of India
Deputy General Manager Recruitment in Various Field May 2011
United bank of India (UBI) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Deputy General Manager (TEG Scale-IV) in the various filed.
Post, Vacancy and Qualifications details are below:
01. Deputy General Manager (Risk Management) (01) – Graduation as well as PG with 55% marks, Candidates should have relevant work exp. of any Public Sector Bank
02. Deputy General Manager (Marketing and New Initiative) (01)- Candidates should be graduate or PG with 55% marks with Work Exp. of the same post in any Public Sector Bank or State Bank of India
03. Deputy General Manager (Forex) (01)- Graduation /PG with 55% marks, Candidates should have relevant work exp. of any Public Sector Bank
04. Deputy General Manager (Treasury) (01)- Graduation or PG with 55% marks, Candidates having worked as Deputy General Manager in any Public Sector Bank
Pay Scale: TEG (Scale-VI) Rs.42000 to 46800+ CCA, HRA, DA etc.
Age: Required age for the above posts is 47 to 55 years
- SC/ST Candidates are required to pay Rs.50 only Postage Charges
- All Other candidates will have to pay Rs.400 (including postage charges)
- Application fee should be deposited through a payment challan at any branch of United Bank of India
- Payment Challan is available at bank’s website
A complete application should be sent by Speed Post/Registered Post to “The General Manager (Resources Management), United Bank of India, Head Office, 5th Floor, 11 Hemanta Basu Sarani, Kolkata- 700001”. Application must reach by the date 04/06/2011
Selection Procedure: Eligible candidates will be selected if they successfully qualify in interview.
- Application fees is not refundable
- Application fees should be paid between 16/05/2011 to 28/05/2011
- Candidates are required to write the “Name of the Post” on the envelop
- Probation period will be of 1 years since joining
- Selected Candidates will have to produce Discharge Certificates before joining.
Official Website: http://www.unitedbankofindia.com