University of Delhi RA, Project Fellow, Junior Assistant, Farash, Lab Attendant Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||05 Seat|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Process of Selection||Not Mentioned|
|Date of Interview||11/09/2012|
Recruitment at University of Delhi for the Vacancy of Research Associate, Project Fellow, Junior Assistant, Farash, Lab Attendant Jobs
University of Delhi has released a recruitment notification for the job of Research Associate, Project Fellow, Junior Assistant, Farash, Lab Attendant for it’s DST Project of Department of Physics and Astrophysics. So, Applications are being invited by Delhi University from deserving personnel for appointment on these position. Interested personnel may send their application to office address up to 11th of September, 2012. other details like no. of vacancies, age limit, Educational qualification, Salary, How to apply, Last Date etc are given in next few passages given as following —
University of Delhi Vacancy Details of the Job of Research Associate, Project Fellow, Junior Assistant, Farash, Lab Attendant
Serial No. Name of Position, No. of Vacancies, Educational Qualification, Salary
1. Research Associate, 01 seat, PG in Physics with minimum 55 % marks and Doctorate degree with at least 03 years working experience in relevant job, Rs. 22,000/- and HRA Per Month.
2. Project Fellow, 01 seat, Post Graduation in Physics or Electronics, RS. 8,000/- (Fixed) Per Month.
3. Junior Assistant, 01 seat, Intermediate passed, Rs. 8,250/- (Fixed) Per Month.
4. Farash, 01 seat, Eight Class passed, Rs. 8,250/- (Fixed) Per Month.
5. Lab Attendant, 01 seat, Tenth Passed with Science, Rs. 8,250/- Per Month.
Job Nature and Period – All of above jobs are on contractual basis for DST Project which is valid up to 31st of March, 2014.
How to Apply – Desired and Deserving Person may send their application with latest CV to below written address.
Address for Submission of Application –– PI, DST Project- ‘ Study of New Particles with the CMS Detector at the Large Hadron Collider and Heavy Ion Physics using LHC at CERN – CMS Experiment’, Room no. 189, Multistory Building, Department of Physics and Astrophysics, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007.
Last Date of Submission of Application – 11/09/2012.
For Knowing Detailed information of Recruitment Notification for the Jobs of Junior Assistant, Lab Attendant etc of Delhi University, please follow the web link provided like this —
Delhi University Recruitment Notification Details
Further updates are available at Official Website of Delhi University —http://www.du.ac.in
More Govt Jobs given below
- India Seeds, Trainee recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 190 Posts
- NYKS, District Youth Coordinator Admit Card
- High Court Patna, Bihar Librarian recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 1 Posts
- Balmer Lawrie, Associate / Sr. Associate recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 13 Posts
- JK High Court, Jammu and Kashmir Orderly recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 76 Posts