University of Delhi Vacancy
|Eligibility||Graduation, SSC etc|
|Age||30 years, 35 years, 27 years|
|Number of Vacant Posts||08|
|Selection Process||short hand test, typing test|
|Date of Test|
|Date of Interview|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
Recruitment of Senior Personal Assistant, Junior Library & Information Assistant in Kalindi College, University of Delhi :
Kalindi College is affiliated by University of Delhi and located at East Patel Nagar, Delhi Since 1970. It offers various courses to students from Undergraduate to Post graduate in various discipline like Arts, Science, Commerce etc.
Kalindi College, University of Delhi has vacancies of Senior Personal Assistant, Professional Assistant, Junior Library & Information Assistant, etc to be recruited in pay scale of Rs. 9300 – 34800 plus Rs. 4600 GP , Rs. 5200 – 20200 plus Rs. 1900 GP respectively. Regarding to which, it has invited applications on prescribed format from the deserving candidates by 15 – 05 – 2012 along with all essential documents. If applicants wish to know more details about this recruitment then they can read the following paragraphs.
Details of recruitment of Senior Personal Assistant, Junior Library & Information Assistant etc : –
Position Name : No.of Vacancies : Pay scale : Age limit
1.Senior Personal Assistant : 01 : Rs. 9300 – 34800 plus Rs. 4600 GP : 35 years
Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university
Experience : 5 years as Stenographer or Personal Assistant
2. Professional Assistant : 01 : Rs. 9300 – 34800 with GP Rs. 4200 : 35 years
Qualification : M.Lib.Sc. / M.L.I.Sc. or equivalent with 50% marks OR PG in Arts, Science or Commerce with 50% marks and B.Lib. / B.L.I.Sc. with 50% marks from any recognized university. Candidates should have computer science as a paper in Graduate / PG or completed 6 months computer science course.
3. Semi Professional Assistant : 01 : Rs. 5200 – 20200 with GP Rs. 2800 : 35 years
Qualification: Graduation in Arts, Science or Commerce or equivalent qualification with 50% marks OR B.Lib. / B.L.I.Sc. with 50% marks from any recognized university and Computer science paper should be at Graduate / PG level or 6 month computer course from recognized institute.
4. Junior Library & Information Assistant : 01 : Rs. 5200 – 20200 with Rs. 1900 GP : 30 years
Qualification: Candidates should have passed Sr. Secondary or equivalent examination conducted by State / Central Board and have Course certificates in Library Science / Library & Information Science from any recognized institution. They should have also certificate in computer course.
5. Junior Assistant cum Typist : 02 : Rs. 5200 – 20200 with GP Rs. 1900 /- : 27 years
Qualification : SSC with 50% marks from any recognized board.
6. Care Taker : 01 : Maximum age – 30 years
Qualification : Matriculation with ITI Trade certificates in Electrical / Civil / Plumbing / Air conditioning from recognized board / institution.
Experience – 3 years
7. Library Attendant : 02 : Rs. 5200 – 20200 plus Rs. 1800 /- per month : 30 years
Qualification : Matriculation from any recognized board.
Application fee – Demand draft of Rs. 50 /- drawn in favour of ” The Principal , Kalindi College”, payable at New Delhi should be sent with application form.
How to apply : –
Application filled in prescribed format by required details and attached by attested copies of certificates of educational qualification, age, community etc should be submitted by 15.05.2012 The Principal, Kalindi College, East Patel Nagar, New Delhi – 110008.
Last date to send the application : 15-05-2012
Click below given web link to download application form and know more details about this recruitment : –
Some Important points –
i. Candidates can also obtain application form from college personally
ii. Send separate copy for each post with separate fee
iii. Candidates working in government / autonomous bodies can send application through proper channel.
Official website of Delhi University – http://kalindi.du.ac.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,