University of Pune Teaching Associate Vacancy
|Number of Vacant Posts||04|
|Date of Interview||24/04/2012|
|Nature of Job||Contractual|
Recruitment in University of Pune for the post of Teaching Associate
University of Pune is Located in Maharastra. It is known for good Education. This Time It is looking for Suitable Candidates for the Post of Teaching Associate for University Competitive Examination Centre. In this regard, A Walk in Interview will be organized on 24th of April, at 10.30 am for selection on this post. So, Applications are invited from Competent Candidates by this University for appearing in Interview latest by 23/04/2012. Detailed Recruitment information in regard of no. of vacancies, Educational Qualification, Salary, How to Apply, Date, time and Venue for Interview, Last Date of apply etc can be known after reading following paragraphs given below —
University of Pune Teaching Associate Vacancy Details
Name of Post – Teaching Associate
No. of Vacancies – 04 Posts ( Open – 02, VJ-A-01, OBC- 01)
Nature and Period of Job – This Recruitment is on Contractual basis. It will end on 31st of March, 2013.
Educational Qualification – Candidate should have completed Master degree in any faculty with at least 55% marks or B+ Grade from any recognized University.
Desirable – Candidates having post Graduation degree in any one of Geography, History, Mathematics, Public Administration, Agriculture, Physics or Economics will be preferred for the post of Teaching Associate.
Salary – A Fixed Amount of Rs. 18,000/- Per Month.
Age Limit – Not Mentioned.
Selection Process – Selection will be made on the basis of Personal Interview of selected Candidates.
Date and Time of Interview – 24th of April, 2012 at 10.30 am
Venue of Interview – Competitive Examinations Centre, University of Pune, Pune – 411007.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates with shown eligibility may send their updated Resume and Application on a plain paper with mentioning their all bio data details with contact no and email id, and enclosed photocopies of all the documents in regard of Educational Qualification with marks sheets etc, and Caste Certificates (If applicable), experience (if any) etc with application. Applications filled in all respect along with all enclosures should be sent to below written address.
Address for Submission of Application – The Director, Competitive Examinations Centre, University of Pune, Pune- 411007.
Last Date for Submission of Application – 23/04/2012.
Important Facts – 1. Only shortlisted Candidates will be called for Interview. They will called through E-mail or by post.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Interview.
Detailed Recruitment information can be read after clicking following web link —
Further updates can be seen at the Official Website of University of Pune —
More Govt Jobs given below
Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra Assistant Teacher recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 120 Posts
- Government of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 120 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b ed, b sc
- Last Date – 19 Jul, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
- Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professors in Fine Art, Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery, Professor in Paediatric Surgery, Principal in Goa College of Home Science
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- National Institute of Design Recruitment 2018
- Post – Faculty, Senior Faculty, Associate Senior Faculty, Sr Technical Instructor, Senior Design Instructor, Dy Registrar
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, diploma
- Last Date –
Government of Bihar, Bihar Part Time Teacher Science & Maths recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 133 Posts
- Government of Bihar Recruitment 2018
- Post – Part Time Teacher Science & Maths, Assistant Cook, Part Time Teacher Social Science, Part Time Teacher Language, Warden Cum Teacher, Adeshpal
- Total no. of Vacancy – 34 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 7,000
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Associate Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 32 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 37,400-67,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 9,000
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh