University of Pune Teaching Associate Vacancy
|No. of Vacant Posts||01|
|Last Date||25th June 2012|
|Max. Age||33 years|
|Salary||Rs. 18000/- PM|
University of Pune Recruitment for Teaching Associate Vacancy
University of Pune is looking for suitable candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Teaching Associate on contract basis for a period of one year from the date of appointment. That’s why applications are being invited by Pune University from qualified and dynamic candidates. Those applicants who want to send their applications must send on the address of Pune University on or before 25th June 2012. Details of Teaching Associate in University of Pune are given below.
Job Details of Teaching Associate Vacancy in Pune University
Name of Vacant Post: – Teaching Associate
No. of Vacancies: – 01
Academic Qualification: – Applicants should have completed LL.M. from any recognized Institution or University with minimum 55% marks.
Salary: – Fixed amount Rs. 18000/- per month.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 33 years as on 25th June 2012.
Age Relaxation: – There are 05 years age relaxation for SC/ ST/ Women candidates.
Job Mode: – Contract basis for a period of one years.
Postal Address: – To, The Head, Department of Law, University of Pune, Ganeshkhind, Pune – 411007.
How to apply: – Eligible and interested candidates who are meeting with requisite qualification and other eligibility may send their duly filled application in prescribed format available on the recruitment web page or web link given further on the above mentioned address. A passport size color photograph must be affixed on the right hand top corner on the application form. Applicants must superscribe ‘Application for the Post of Teaching Associate’ on the top of the application containing sealed envelope.
Dead line for this application is 25th June 2012
Recruitment related more details are available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Pune University is
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 285 Posts
- Salary –
ANGRAU, Andhra Pradesh Assistant Professor (Agriculture) recruitment Application form Download October 2018 – 84 Posts
- Post – Assistant Professor (Agriculture), Assistant Professor (Agricultural Engineering & Technology), Assistant Professor (Home Science), Associate Professor (Agriculture) , Associate Professor (Agricultural Engineering & Technology), Professor (Agricultural Engineering & Technology)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 139 Posts
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- Post –
- Post – Assistant Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 68500 Posts
- Eligibility – graduate, b ed
- Re Evaluation Form Last Date – 20 Oct, 2018
- Job Location – Uttar Pradesh
- Post – Assistant Professors, Medical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Lecturer, Associate Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 23 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
- Eligibility – post graduate, mbbs
- Last Date –