University of Pune Teaching Associate Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies: –||04 Post|
|Educational Qualification: –||Post Graduation in relevant Subjects|
|Age Limit: –||33Years|
|Last Date: –||26/05/.2012|
|Selection Process: –||Interview|
|Nature of Job||Temporary|
|Date of Interview||29 th May, 201|
Recruitment at University of Pune for the post of Teaching Associate vacancy
University of Pune is looking for suitable Candidates for the post of Teaching Associate. In this regard, Applications are being invited by deserving Candidates in prescribed format only latest by 26 th of May, 2012., In regard of selection a walk in interview will be held on 29 th of May, 2012. Detailed Recruitment information is given below —
University of Pune Teaching Associate Vacancy Details
Name of Post – Teaching Associate
Faculty – Department of Environmental Sciences
No. of Vacancies – 04 Post (Open -02, SC-01, SBC -01)
Salary – A Fixed Amount of Rs. 18,000/- Per Month.
Educational Qualification – Candidate should have passed Post Graduation in Science with any one subject of chemistry, Biology or Environmental Sciences with at least 55% marks ( SC -50%) from recognized University.
Age Limit – Applicant’s Age should not be exceeding than 33 years. Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to SC and Female Candidates up to 05 years.
Desirable – Candidates with having at least 02 years research experience will be preferred for this post.
Selection Process – Selection will be held on the basis of performance of Candidates in Interview
Date and Time of Interview – 29 th of May, 2012 at 11.00 am.
Venue of Interview – Department of Environmental Science, University of Pune
How to Apply – Candidates having requisite Educational qualification for the above post of Teaching associate should apply in prescribed format which can be downloaded through the web link given below on this web page. Application should be filled correctly in all respect. Envelope containing application should be mentioned with the Name of post applied for.
Address for Submission of Application – The Head, Department of Environmental Sciences, University of Pune, Ganeshkhind, Pune – 411007.
Last Date of Submission of Application – 26 th of May, 2012.
Important Facts – 1. No separate Call letters will be sent to Candidates for appearing in interview. Only shortlisted Candidates will be called for Interview.
2. Candidates will not be paid any TA/ DA for appearing in interview.
Detailed Recruitment information and prescribed format of application can be obtained after clicking the following web link —
Further updates can be read at the official website of University of Pune which is following —
More Govt Jobs given below
JPSC, Jharkhand Assistant Professor (Backlog) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1118 Posts
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professor (Backlog)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 566 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date –
Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra Assistant Teacher recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 120 Posts
- Government of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 120 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b ed, b sc
- Last Date – 19 Jul, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
- Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professors in Fine Art, Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery, Professor in Paediatric Surgery, Principal in Goa College of Home Science
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- National Institute of Design Recruitment 2018
- Post – Faculty, Senior Faculty, Associate Senior Faculty, Sr Technical Instructor, Senior Design Instructor, Dy Registrar
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, diploma
- Last Date –
Government of Bihar, Bihar Part Time Teacher Science & Maths recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 133 Posts
- Government of Bihar Recruitment 2018
- Post – Part Time Teacher Science & Maths, Assistant Cook, Part Time Teacher Social Science, Part Time Teacher Language, Warden Cum Teacher, Adeshpal
- Total no. of Vacancy – 34 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 7,000
- Eligibility –