Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has just uploaded the Admit card for the preliminary examination of Judicial services for the post of civil judge (Junior div.). Candidate who have applied for the post of civil judge and waiting for their admit card which preliminary written examination will be held on 13th of May, 2012., now may download their admit card through the web link given below —
Download Admit card of UPPSC Judicial Services Civil Judge PT Written Exam.
Candidates who want to download their admit card should click on the above link. After clicking on above link, A page will be opened on the screen. Candidate should fill their form number or Name on the box provided for it. After inserting their number, press on submit button. After pressing submit button, Admit card will be appeared on the screen and it can be obtained through the printer.
Further updates are available at the official website of UPPSC which can be followed through the web address given below –
More Govt Jobs given below
- NIACL, Administrative Officer recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 997 Posts
- HURL, Manager (Safety) recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 9 Posts
- MCL, Orissa Mining Sirdar T & S Gr. C recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 400 Posts
- India Post, Maharashtra Skilled Artisans recruitment Application form Download November 2018 – 35 Posts
- Spices Board, Sikkim Spices Extension Trainees recruitment Application form Download November 2018 – 14 Posts