UPPSC Combined State or Upper Subordinate Services Examination – 2013 Recruitment
|Total No. of Vacancy||213|
|Age Limit||21 -40 years|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||23rd March 2013|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||25th April 2013|
Recruitment in UPPSC for Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Officers Vacancy
Online applications are being invited by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) for filling up 213 vacant seats of Subordinate Services Officer post from talented and eligible candidates through the Notification No. – A-1/E-1/2013 dated 23rd March 2013. In this regard, willing aspirants who are meeting with requisite qualification of any of the posts given further may send their duly filled applications on the address of UPPSC through Online on or before 25th April 2013. Details are given below.
Recruitment Details of Subordinate Services Officer Vacancy in UPPSC
Serial No. – Name of the Vacancy: –
- Assistant Account Officer
- Treasury Officer,
- Commercial Tax Officer,
- District Minority Welfare Officer,
- District Food Marketing Officer
- Assistant Commissioner
- Executive Officer
- Deputy Secretary
- Area Rationing Officer
- District Backward Class Welfare Officer
- Naib Tehsildar
- District Commandant Homeguards,
- Deputy Superintendent of Police,
- Deputy Collector
- District Saving Officer
- District Panchayat Raj Officer
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer
- District Social Welfare Officer
- District Supply Officer Grade II
- Cane Inspector and Assistant Sugar Commissioner
- Block Development Officer
- Additional District Development Officer
Total No. of Vacancy: – 213
Educational Qualification: –
- Sub Registrar, Assistant P.O (Transport) – Bachelor Degree in Law Discipline
- District Horticulture Officer Grade II, D.H.O. Grade I and Superintend Government Garden – Graduation in Horticulture or Agriculture
- District B.S.A/ Associate DIOS and Other Equivalent Administrative Posts, District Administrative Officer – Master Degree
- District Cane Officer, UP Agriculture Service Group B (Development Branch) – Bachelor Degree in Agriculture discipline.
- District Audit Officer – Bachelor Degree in Commerce Discipline.
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement – Bachelor Degree in Science Discipline
- Assistant Director Industries (Marketing) – Master Degree in any discipline
- Assistant Labour Commissioner – Bachelor Degree in Arts discipline.
- Development Programme Officer – Degree in Sociology or Economics discipline
- Senior Lecturer, DIET – Master Degree with B.Ed.
- District Probation Officer = Master Degree in Psychology or Sociology.
- Designated Officer – Mater Degree in Chemistry discipline.
Salary: – Rs. 5500-9000/-
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 40 years and not below than 21 years as on 01st July 2013/
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 200/- or Rs. 115/- as application fee in the form of Challan.
How to Apply: – Willing aspirants who are meeting with requisite qualification of any of the above mentioned posts may submit their duly filled applications on the address of UPPSC on or before 25th April 2013 through Online. Applicants must upload their latest passport size color photograph on Specific Location.
Opening Date of Online Registration: – 23rd March 2013
Closing Date of Online Registration: – 25th April 2013
More details of the recruitment of Subordinate Services Officer post in UPPSC is available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
More Govt Jobs given below
- HCL Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- IOCL Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- PGCIL Recruiment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- Vizag Steel, Andhra Pradesh Trade Apprentice recruitment Application form Download February 2018 – 1060 Posts
- FCI, AG-III (Depot) recruitment Apply Online February 2018 – 1771 Posts