U.P. SANIK SCHOOL, LUCKNOW (UPSS)
Applications are invited by Utter Pradesh Sainik School, Lucknow (UPSS) for the post of Sanskrit Master from eligible and interested candidates. For more information about this post please see below: –
Post Name: – Sanskrit Master.
No. of Post: – 01 (one) post for OBC category candidate.
Pay-Scale: – Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month.
Qualification: – Master Degree from any recognized institution or University with minimum first class in the Sanskrit subject or equivalent degree. Proficient in Sports/ Games and extra co-curricular activities will be given preference.
Experience: – minimum 3 (Three) years teaching experience and minimum 1 (One) year should be at senior secondary level.
Engagement Location: – Lucknow.
Last Date: – Application form must be received by office on or before 19th May 2011.
How to apply: – Fill up the prescribed application form and enclose all qualification certificates Xerox copy, age proof, two self addressed envelopes duly affixed with Rs. 22/- postal stamps on each envelope and two passport size photographs dully attested by a Gazetted officer and send it on the address on or before 19th May 2011.
Age: – Minimum age of applicant is 18 years and maximum age of applicant is 35 years as on 01st January 2011.
Examination Fee: – Candidates pay 100/- rupees crossed Demand Draft in the favor of Principle U. P. Sainik School Lucknow Payable at Lucknow.
- Allowances as applicable to the other employees of the school.
- Food is free for self with the cadets during the school session.
- Lodging as admissible below current regulations.
- 25 Units per month free electricity.
- Candidates will not be given any TA/DA for appearing in written test or interview.
- Application form must be send by Registered Post or Speed Post.
- Application format are available on recruitment PDF.
Address for sending the application form: – The Principle, U.P. Sainik School, Sarojininagar, Lucknow – 226008.
For more information about UPSS please visit the http://upsainikschool.tripod.com/UPSS_main.htm
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Institute of Design Recruitment 2018
- Post – Faculty, Senior Faculty, Associate Senior Faculty, Sr Technical Instructor, Senior Design Instructor, Dy Registrar
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, diploma
- Last Date –
Government of Bihar, Bihar Part Time Teacher Science & Maths recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 133 Posts
- Government of Bihar Recruitment 2018
- Post – Part Time Teacher Science & Maths, Assistant Cook, Part Time Teacher Social Science, Part Time Teacher Language, Warden Cum Teacher, Adeshpal
- Total no. of Vacancy – 34 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 7,000
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Associate Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 32 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 37,400-67,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 9,000
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
- Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Nursing Officer, Pharmacist, Lab Assistant, Radiographer, Stenographer Grade III, Auxiliary Nurse Midwife
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1451 Posts
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, gnm, b pharmacy
- Last Date –
- Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Trained Graduate Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 960 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 28,940 – 78,910
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b ed,