UPSC Assistant Professor and Other Vacancy
|Qualification||Degree/ Master Degree|
|Total No. of Vacancy||16|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||23rd February 2013|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||14th March 2013|
|Closing Date for Receipt of Hard Copy||28th March 2013|
Recruitment in UPSC for Assistant Professor and Other Vacancy
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is looking for suitable candidates for filling up the vacant seats of Assistant Professor, Anesthetist Junior Research Officer, Assistant Director, Junior Scientific Officer and Senior Lecturer posts. In this regard, online applications are being invited from skillful and energetic candidates through the notification No. – 03/2013 dated 23rd February 2013. So, eager candidates may fulfill the requisite qualification of any of the posts given further may submit their applications on the address of UPSC through Online on or before 14th March 2013. Details are given below.
Recruitment Details of Junior Research Officer and Other Vacancy in UPSC
Serial No. – Name of the Vacancy – Department wise No. of Vacancy – Total No. of Vacancy – Educational Qualification – Salary – Age Limit: –
- Assistant Professor – Family Welfare Organisation (01), National Defence Academy Pune (03), Education Department Chandigarh (01) – 05 – Master Degree in related discipline – Rs. 15600-39100/- per month.
- Anesthetist – Family Welfare Organisation – 01 – Master Degree in Anesthesia with one year experience in related discipline – Rs. 15600-39100/- per month.
- Senior Lecturer (General Surgery, General Medicine) – Department of Medical and Research Chandigarh Administration – 02 – Master Degree in General Surgery discipline from any recognized Institution – Rs. 37400-67000/- per month.
- Junior Research Officer – Signal Intelligence Directorate (06) – 06 – Master Degree in related discipline from any recognized Institution or University – Rs. 9300-34800/- per month.
- Assistant Director – Central Forensic Science Laboratory – 01 – Master Degree in Chemistry or Forensic Sciences discipline – Rs. 15600-39100/- per month.
- Junior Scientific Officer – Central Forensic Science Laboratory – 01 – Post Graduate Degree in Physics or Mathematics or Forensic Science discipline – Rs. 9300-34800/- per month.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 25/- as application fee in the form of Challan through any branch of State Bank of India.
How to Apply: – Click on Apply Online button. After clicking Apply online button an application web page is appear on desktop. After fill up the application form in all respect and last press submit button for submission of this application. After submission of this application applicants take a print out copy of system generated application form and send it along with true copies of all supporting documents with the application form on the address of ‘To, The Joint Secretary (Recruitment), Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069’.
Opening Date of Online Registration: – 23rd February 2013
Closing Date of Online Registration: – 14th March 2013
Closing Date for Receipt of Hard Copy: – 28th March 2013
For more details about the recruitment of Senior Lecturer and Other Vacancy in UPSC, please click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)