UPSC CDS Exam Notification 2012: Apply Online
|No. of Vacancies: –||512|
|Educational Qualification: –||Bachelor Degree|
|Age Limit:-||Different but should not born later than Ist July1994|
|Last Date to Online apply: –||02/07/2012|
|Process of Selection: –||Written Test & Interview|
|Date of Written Test: –||16.09.2012|
UPSC Combined Defence Services / CDS Exam II Notification: Apply Online
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published a notification, which reveals Examination II of Combined Defence Service (CDS) 2012. Here it would be relevant to mention through CDS exam, candidates eligibility will be assessed before granting permission to take admission in following institutions as: Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy & Officer Training Academy. Competitive exam naming CDS II is due on course of UPSC on 16th September 2012. Therefore, aspires have a precious time in hand to get in to elite group of Indian society through succeeding CDS exam.
Online applications are being invited, in context of CDS exam, by UPSC from young Indian unmarried Male and Female as well. Despite of more space are available for Unmarried Male Graduate rather than minimal 15 seats at Officer Training Academy for Female contenders. Details notification such as required Educational qualification, Age Limit, How to apply, Selection Process etc are written below: –
CDS Exam II Notification Details
No. of Seat Availability: – 512 (Indian Military Academy-250, Indian Naval Academy-40, Indian Air Force Academy-32, Officers Training Academy-175+15 seats)
Eligibility Norms / Conditions: –
1)Indian Military Academy (IMA) :- Candidates born between 2nd July 1989 to 1st July 1994 are eligible to be admitted in Indian Military Academy, if they have completed Bachelor Degree from recognized university.
2) Indian Naval Academy: – Those possessing B.E / B.Tech or B.Sc with Physics / Mathematics and born not earlier than 2nd July 1991 and not later than 1st July 1994 are eligible for getting admission in to Indian Naval Academy.
3) Indian Air Force Academy: – Candidates born after 2nd July 1990 but not latest than 1st July 1994 would be considered eligible if they have completed Graduation in either stream.
4. Officers Training Academy: – Unmarried Male or Female both should be born between 2nd July 1988 to 1st July 1994 are eligible if they passed Bachelor Degree exam from recognized university.
Selection Methodology: – Written Test and Personal Interview are twin stages through candidates will be selected for getting admission in to reputed Armed Forces Institution in India.
Application Fee: – An amount of Rs. 200/- should be deposited in any of SBI branches. Candidates may also use net banking facility of State Bank of Bikaner, State Bank of Hyderabad / Mysore / Patiala / Travancore for depositing money.
Fee Exemption: – Candidates of SC/ST and Female of all community are liable to get fee exemption benefit.
How to apply: – Candidates eligible as well interested will have to send their applications only through Online mode up to 2nd July 2012. The process of Online application submission can be done easily through below ‘Apply Online Link’.
Scanned photographs of candidates and their active e-mail ID should be ready during filling Online applications. Candidates are debarred for sending more than one online applications.
Important Dates: –
Commencement of Online Registration: – 02nd June 2012
Closing of Online Registration: – 02nd July 2012
Date of Written Test: – 16th September 2012
Complete Notification of CDS 2012 Exam II of UPSC is available at below link: –
Link for sending Online applications is placed below: –
To view another updates made by UPSC follow below web address: –
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Lecturer (Homoeopathy)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 53100-167800
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date –
- Post – Reader
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 8000
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate
- Last Date – 27 Oct, 2018
- Job Location –
Mizoram PSC, Mizoram Upper Division Clerk recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 4 Posts
- Post – Upper Division Clerk
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 18 Oct, 2018
- Job Location –
- Post –
- Post – Mass Interviewer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Salary –