Union Public Servise Commission
Central Police Forces
People aim of becoming an officer or doctor or an engineer, but there are also a mass number of people in the country who want to work for their country. For those the Central government has come up with postings in the Central Police Force (CPF) for Assistant Commandants. Dreams of becoming a soldier or a fighter can come true for those bravos. Applicants need to go through the detailed advertisement of the post. Candidates applying for this post must go through the eligibility criteria properly so that they cannot take any wrong decision. The first stage of applicants’ admission is purely based on the eligibility criteria. The details of eligibility criteria are explained below:
1. Age Limit:
– Applicants should be between the age of 20 years and 25 years. This means an applicant should have born before 02 – 08 – 1986 and not late than 01 – 08 – 1991
– ST/SC applicants will have 5 years of upper age limit.
– OBC applicants can avail maximum 3 years of upper age limit
– Maximum 5 years for Civilian Central Government Servants
– From 01 – 01 – 1980 to 31 – 12 – 1989, any applicant who domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir can avail maximum of 5 years of upper age limit
– A candidate should be an Indian citizen.
– If not an Indian citizen, then consent from Central Government signified in writing is appointed under the rules.
3. Educational background
– Applicants should have completed their bachelor’s degree from any recognized university
– Final year students are also eligible. In case these applicants qualify the written examination then they have to submit the proof of their results which should clearly depict that they hold a bachelors degree.
– Applicants form will be cancelled if they fail to produce their proof
– Applicants with professional and technical qualification from a recognized university are also eligible.
– Both male and female applicants are eligible for CISF, CRPF and SSB.
– For the posts of BSF and ITBP only males candidates are eligible.
5. Physical Standards
– Applicants must fulfill both medical and physical standards.
6. Restriction on reappearance of candidates finally selected / recommended earlier
– Once a candidate has been finally selected on the basis of the examination is not eligible for subsequent examination for recruitment of AC
7. Possession of NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificates
– At the time of personality test and interview possession of this certificate will put certain consideration.
For any query click here
For detail information one can click here
More Govt Jobs given below
Teacher Eligibility Test of Kerala (K-TET) Notification
Competitive Examination, to adjudge eligibility of aspirant of Lower Primary Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher & High Schools Teacher, is due in Kerala state. As you know well, after implementation of RTE Act 2009 any state of India is abided by common rule, while making appointment on teaching positions. All states have to organize separate Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), whenever teaching faculty required. Move to conduct TET was taken to improve teaching standard at primary level.
Application Stutus of MTS in ESIC Delhi 2012
As we know, ESIC New Delhi had issued a recruitment notification for the post of Upper Division Clerks (UDC) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in the Pay Band Rs.5200 to 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.Rs.2400 and Rs.1800 respectively. The total vacancies for both the posts were 204, Out of which 137 for Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and 67 for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Well,
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam 2012 Exam Schedule
Jharkhand Public service Commission (JPSC) has just announced the Exam Schedule for the Mains Exam of 4th Combined Civil Services. Candidates who have qualified in the Preliminary Test (PT) and obviously applied for this Examination and eligible to appear in this mains written exam can know the Exam schedule through the weblink given below –
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam Schedule
This main written examination will be started from 25/05/2012 and it will end on 15/06/2012.
HPSSSB Clerk Exam 2012
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board (HPSSSB) has just released a notification to find out roll number and Exam centre for the written examination of Clerk 2012. Candidates who have applied for this post and waiting for knowing examination schedule, roll number and centre of exam etc may know it after clicking the web link provided for this purpose like this —
HPSSSB Roll number and Centre of exam for the post of Clerk
Interested Candidates who have applied for this post and wanting to know the schedule,
HP State Combined Pre-Medical Entrance Test Notification
An announcement about HPCPMET 2012 has been made by HP University. As you know well that HPCPMET is common entrance test, which is organiesed every year for choosing eligible candidates for taking Admission in MBBS & BDS courses in Govt. Colleges and Private colleges of HP State. This year HPCPMET will be organised on 25th May 2012. Regrading HPCPMET 2012, applications are invited from Those who are between 17 to 25 years of age and completed 12th with PCB.