UPSC JTO and Other Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||27|
|Qualifications||Degree/ Master Degree|
|Age Limit||30/ 35/ 40 years|
|Application Fee||Rs. 25/-|
|Opening Date on Online Registration||08th December 2012|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||27th December 2012|
|Last Date of Hard Copy Receipt||10th January 2013|
Jobs at UPSC for Junior Technical Officer (JTO) and Other Vacancy
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is looking for suitable candidates for filling up the vacant seats of Junior Technical Officer (JTO), Deputy Director, Livestock Officer, Regional Home Economist, Translator and Research Officer. In this concern, Online applications are being invited from skillful and energetic candidates through the notification No. 12/2012. So, willing aspirants may submit their applications through online on or before 27th December 2012. For more details please see below.
Job details of JTO and Other Vacancy in UPSC
Serial No. – Name of the Vacancy – Total No. of Vacancy – Educational Qualification – Experience – Salary – Age Limit: –
- Deputy Director – 01 – Bachelor Degree – Six years – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month – 40 years
- Livestock Officer – 05 – Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry – Three years – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month – 35 years
- Regional Home Economist – 01 – Post Graduate Degree in any of the Agricultural Science discipline – Three years – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month – 35 years
- Translator (Chinese-02, Dari-01, Pushto-01) – 04 – Graduate in Foreign Language concerned Chinese/ Dari/Pushto with English as Compulsory subject at Degree Level – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month – 35 years.
- Junior Technical Officer (Naval) – 07 (Electrical) + 06 Mechanical = 13 – Bachelor Degree in related discipline – Two years – Rs. 9300-34800/- per month with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- per month – 30 years.
- Research Officer – 02 – Post Graduate Degree in Sociology or Mathematics or Social Work or Anthropology or Economics or Statistics or Geography discipline from any recognized Institution or University – Three years – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month – 35 years.
- Pathologist – 01 – Medical qualification from any recognized Institution or University – Three years – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- per month – 40 years.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 25/- as application fee.
How to Apply: – Willing aspirants who are meeting with requisite qualification of any of the above mentioned posts may submit their duly filled applications in all respect through online. After submission of the online application form applicants must take a print out copy of system generated application form on the address which is ‘To, The Joint Secretary (Recruitment), Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069’. Applicants must affix a latest passport size color photograph and signature on specific location.
Opening Date of Online Application Form – 08th December 2012
Closing Date of Online Application Form – 27th December 2012
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Applications along with Specified Documents – 10th January 2013.
For more details about the recruitment of JTO and Other Vacancy Please click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is