Indian Forest Service Exam 2012
|Age Limit: –||30 years|
|No. of Vacancy: –||85|
|Selection Process: –||Written, Interview|
|Job Location: –||Any where inIndia|
|Last Date: –||14.05.2012|
Indian Forest Service Exam 2012 of UPSC
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published a notification for conducting examination of Indian Forest Service (IFS). Regarding IFS 2012 exam, applications through Online Mode are invited by UPSC from eligible Indian Nationals by 14th May 2012. Candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree in either stream and their age are not above than 30 years are eligible and they can become part of written test, which begins form 14th July 2012, after sending their online applications within stipulated timing. Relevant Details can be found out in upcoming paragraphs: –
Details of IFS 2012 Exam
Limitation of Age: – Applicants age should not be less than 21 years and not above than 30 years; while age will be reckoned on 01st August 2012. However, relaxation in upper age will be applicable by 03 years for OBC, 05 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PWD candidates.
Educational Qualification: – Candidates should have passed Bachelor Degree exam with specialization of any one as: Animal Husbandry / Botany / Chemistry / Geology / Math / Physics / Zoology / Veterinary Science / Agriculture / Forestry or Engineering.
Exam Fee: – Rs. 100/- is required to deposit at any of SBI Branch as exam fee. Candidates can either pay such amount of exam fee through Net Banking such Debit or Credit card.
Fee Exemptions: – Candidates representing SC/ST /PH and Female category need not require to pay any exam fee.
Process of Selection: – The selection process comprises test of Written Exam followed by Interview as well as personality test.
How to apply: – Candidates having had essential qualification as per mentioned above may send their online applications through below ‘Apply Online’ link. Up to 14th May 2012 link to apply online will be active. Candidates are suggested to send their nominations as earlier to avoid last time rush.
Important Facts: –
1. Approx 85 posts will be filled through IFS exam.
2. Only 4 attempts will be given to general category candidates to crack the exam.
Complete notification details of IFS 2012 of UPSC is available at below link: –
By the help of below link candidates can send their Online Applications: –
Other updates can be find out at official site of UPSC: –
More Govt Jobs given below
- Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Bill Collector
- Total no. of Vacancy – 124 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 16400 – 49870
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location –
PSCWB, West Bengal West Bengal Works Accountant Recruitment Examination, 2018 recruitment Apply Online July 2018 – 604 Posts
- Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Drugs Control Officer, Assistant Director, Analyst (Drugs), Senior Scientific Officer (Drugs), Senior Scientific Officer (Food Safety)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 22 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Director (Legislation)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – llb
- Last Date –
JPSC, Jharkhand Assistant Professor (Backlog) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1118 Posts
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professor (Backlog)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 566 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date –