Uttarakhand High Court Law clerk (Trainee) Recruitment
|Age||21 to 26 Years|
|Number of Vacant Posts||09|
|Nature of Job||Contract Basis|
|Salary||Rs. 20000/- Per Month|
Recruitment in Uttarakhand High Court for Law Clerk (Trainee) Jobs
Uttararahand High Court, the supreme judicial body in Uttarakhand has open job opportunity as Law Clerk (Trainee) for the professionals having LLB Degree. In this subject applications are being invited from eligible Indian candidates. Rest of the vacancy details such as Limitation of Age, Selection Process, How to apply, No. of Vacancies etc are given below: –
Vacancy Details of Law Clerk
Post Name: – Law Clerk (Trainee)
No. of Vacancies: – 09
Limitation of Age: – Age of applicants should not be less than 21 years and not above than 26 years as on 31.07.2012.
Educational Qualification: – LLB (Professionals / Integrated)
Technical Qualification: – Knowledge of computer operations as well as Data entry work.
Salary: – A consolidated amount of Rs. 20000/- per month will be given all selected candidates.
Selection Process: – Interview is lone process through eligibility of candidates will be assessed.
Nature of Job: – Temporary
Tenure: – 01 year
Application Fee: – IPO or Bank Draft of Rs. 150/- is required to attach with application as fee. It is required that IPO / DD should be endorsed to ‘Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhad’ payable at Nainital.
How to apply: – On prescribed format, candidates eligible may send their applications up to 31st July 2012. It is required to attach duly attested copy of all certificates (up to 10th Std) pertaining Age Proof, Caste, Experience, Academic Qualification as well as Technical Qualification. Passport size photograph, 2-self addressed envelope each bearing Rs. 22/- stamp and application fee are also required to attach with duly filled application.
Application complete in all respect should be sent to ‘Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital’ either by Speed Post / Registered Post.
Deadline of Receipt Submission: – 31.07.2012
Important Facts to talk: –
1. Candidates waiting for their Final year LLB result are also eligible to apply for Law Clerk jobs.
2. Lack of consistence will be caused of termination from contractual jobs before 01 year of due timing.
Vacancy Details including with Format of application of Law Clerk (Trainee) of High Court of Uttarakhand is available at link below: –
Official site of High Court of Uttarakhand: –
More Govt Jobs given below
- JPSC, Jharkhand Civil Judge (Junior Division) recruitment Apply Online November 2018 – 211 Posts
- HCRAJ, Rajasthan Civil Judge recruitment Apply Online November 2018 – 245 Posts
- Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh Trade Apprentice recruitment Apply Online November 2018 – 465 Posts
- AHC, Uttar Pradesh Tube well Operator- cum-Electrician recruitment Apply Online November 2018 – 1620 Posts
- MPHC, Madhya Pradesh Assistant Grade III recruitment Apply Online November 2018 – 189 Posts