Vizag Steel Plant Junior Trainee Vacancy
|Qualification||SSC with ITI|
|No. of Vacancies||453|
|Last Date||23rd May 2012|
|Stipend||Rs. 8250/- PM, Rs. 9350/- PM|
|Training Period||Twenty Four Month|
|Age||18 – 25 years|
Vizag Steel Recruitment Junior Trainee Vacancy Apply Online
Vizag Steel Plant invites applications for fill up the vacant posts of Junior Trainee from qualified, young and energetic Indian candidates with good health and sound physique. So, Those applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria given further may send their duly filled applications in all respect through Online on or before 23rd May 2012. Details can be seen below.
Job Details of Vizag Steel for Junior TraiCnee Vacancy
Important Dates: –
- Opening Date of Online Application: – 07th May 2012
- Closing Date of Online Application: – 23rd May 2012
- Opening Date of Admit Card Download Through Website: – 16th July 2012
- Date of Written Test: – 22nd July 2012
Post Name: – Junior Trainee
Discipline and No. of Vacancies: – Mechanical – 308, Electrical – 105, Electronics and Instrumentation – 40
Total No. of Vacancies: – 453 (UR-227, OBC-137, SC-75, ST-14)
Educational Qualification: –
- Mechanical: – SSC with ITI in Fitter or Machinist or Mill Wright or Turner or Draughtsman Trade or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from any recognized Institution.
- Electrical: – SSC with ITI in Electrician Trade or Diploma in Electrical Engineering from any recognized Institution.
- Electronics and Instrumentation: – SSC with ITI in Electronics or Instrument Mechanic Trade or Diploma in Electronics or Electronics and Communications or Instrumentation or Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering Discipline from any recognized Institution.
Physical Eligibility: –
- Height: – 150 cms
- Weight: – 45 kgs
- Chest: – 75 cms Normal and 80 cms expended
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years as on 01st May 2012.
Stipend: – Applicants will be paid Rs. 8250/- per month during the first year and Rs. 9350/- per month during the remaining period of training.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on Written Test.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 300/- as application fee in the form of Challan at any of the core Banking branches of SBI.
How to apply: – Interested candidates who wants to apply click on Job Details Button given further and after open the recruitment details web page applicants read the instructions carefully and ensure that you are eligible for the post in all respects. Then click on Apply Online button and after opening the online application web page applicants fill it carefully and press submit button to submission of this application. Than take a print out copy of system generated application form and affix a latest self attested passport size color photograph along with VSP Copy of Application fees Challan and send it on the address which is To, Vizag Steel Plant, Post Box No. 395, Andhra University Post Office, Visakhapatnam – 530003′ on or before 31st May 2012.
Some Important Facts: –
- There are no any fees for reserved category candidates
- Applicants must superscribe Registration No and Branch on the reverse side of the Challan
Recruitment details of Junior Trainee Post in Vizag Steel Plant such as qualification, limitation of age, stipend etc are available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (Vizag Steel Plant) is
More Govt Jobs given below
- ESIC Delhi, delhi Social Security Officer Pre Result
- SAIL, West Bengal Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) recruitment Apply Online November 2018 – 296 Posts
- ECIL, Technical Assistant recruitment Application form Download November 2018 – 315 Posts
- BEL, Karnataka Apprentice recruitment Application form Download November 2018 – 21 Posts
- GPSC, Gujarat Radiologist, class-1 recruitment Apply Online November 2018 – 359 Posts