Online applications are being invited from eligible engineers for the post of Management Trainee by Vizag Steel.
Important announcement came by the reference no. 04/2011. Details of posts and relevant requirements are showing below.
|Name of post||No. of posts||Age Limitation||Educational Qualification||Emoluments|
|Management Trainee (Technical)||150 (UR-75, SC-23, ST-05, OBC-47)||Candidates born not earlier than February 1986||Bachelor Degree in engineering in any discipline as Chemical/Civil/Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics/Instrumentation/Mechanical/Metallurgy form any recognized institute with minimum 60% marks.||Rs.20600-3%-46500/- per month|
Age relaxations: – Upper age will be extended by 5 yrs for candidates of SC/ST, 3 yrs of OBC and 10 yrs of PWD candidates. Candidates those domicile of State of Jammu and Kashmir from 1.1.80 to 31.12.89 will be allowed 5 yrs relaxation in upper age.
Application Fee: – Rs.500/- for the candidates of UR and OBC. Application fee would be paid through Challan/pay-in-slip. Fee must be deposited in “RINL/VSP Recruitment Account no: 30589461220” from any SBI branches. Candidates belonging to rest of the community will have not to pay any application fee.
Selection Methodology: – Selection will be made on the basis of written examination followed by interview.
Written test will comprise General Awareness, Numerical Ability, General English, Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning and separate paper of each discipline. Written test will be held simultaneously at Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata and Mumbai. Candidates are required to choose one of these cities as test centre. Written test is likely to hold on 15th May 2011.
Training and Probation: –
Candidates selected as Management Trainee (Tech) would have to place on training for one yr. After completion of training, the candidates shall be placed under probation for one another yr.
How to apply: – Eligible candidates may apply their request through online of the site of VSP. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
Important Dates: –
Online registration start: – 23rd March 2011
Closing of online registration: – 10th April 2011
Downloading Admit card: – 5th May 2011
Written examination: – 15th May 2011
General Instructions: –
1) Candidates employed in Govt. sector or any sectors have to produce NOC at the time of interview.
2) Candidature shall be rejected in case overwriting or tampering of registration slip.
3) The company reserves all the rights to reschedule the test date, venue etc.
4) Applications should produce the required certificates in original in proof of age, caste, qualification, etc. at the time of interview failing which their applications will be rejected.
Candidates may view full advertisement on the link showing below: –
Candidates should have to log this site for applying online: –
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Jr. Overman T&S grade-C, Mining Sirdar T&S grade-C, Surveyor (Mining) T&S grade-B
- Total no. of Vacancy – 220 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 31852.56
- Eligibility – 10th, diploma
- Last Date –
- Post – Manager, Junior Executive
- Total no. of Vacancy – 908 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 60000 – 180000
- Eligibility – b tech, b sc
- Last Date –
- Post – Contract Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 147 Posts
- Salary –
- Post – Aircraft Technician
- Total no. of Vacancy – 111 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20,000
- Eligibility – diploma
- Walk-in Date & Time – 04, 05, 06, 07, 08 &
- Post – Drilling Manager, Company Secretary
- Salary – Rs. 14 to 22 Lakhs per annum
- Eligibility – b tech
- Last Date – 20 Sep, 2018
- Location – All India