VTU Programmer and Instructor Recruitment
|No. of Vacancies||26|
|Age Limit||18 – 35 years|
|Application Fee||Rs. 600/-, Rs. 300/-|
|Closing Date||20th April 2013|
Jobs at VTU for Programmer and Instructor Vacancy
Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) is looking for suitable candidates for filling up the vacant seats of Programmer and Instructor Post. In this regard, duly filled applications are being invited from qualified and skillful candidates through the notification No. – VTU/ DPAR/ NT/ 2012-13/ 724 dated 19th March 2014. Hence, those aspirants who are meeting with requisite qualification of Programmer and Instructor job may send their duly filled applications on the address of VTU on or before 20th April 2013. Recruitment related more details are given below.
Job Details of Programmer and Instructor Vacancy in VTU
Name of the Vacancy: – Programmer/ Instructor
Course and No. of Vacancy: – Computer Network Engineering – 01, VLSI Design and Embedded Systems – 01, Product Design and Manufacturing – 01, Water and Land Management – 01, Water Resource Management – 01, Industrial Automation Engineering – 01. Nano Technology – 01, Aerospace Propulsion Technology – 01, Computer Science and Engineering – 03, Thermal Power Engineering – 02, MBA – 04, MCA – 04, Digital Forensic – 01, Resources of Geo-Systems Engineering – 01, Advanced Manufacturing Technology – 01, Renewable Energy and Management – 01, Biomedical Engineering – 01.
Total No. of Vacancy: – 26
Educational Qualification: –
- Programmer: – Applicants should have completed Graduation in Computer Science from any recognized Institution or University.
- Instructor: – Diploma in related branch of Engineering or Technology from any recognized Institution with minimum first division marks.
- Programmer: – Rs. 22800-43200/- per month.
- Instructor: – Rs. 17650-32000/- per month.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 35 years and not below than 18 years.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 600/- (Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/ Cat-I candidates) as application fee in the form of Demand Draft Drawn in favor of ‘Finance Officer, Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagum’.
How to Apply: – Willing aspirants who fulfill the requisite qualification of any of the above mentioned posts may send their duly filled applications on the address of ‘To, The Registrar, Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), ‘Jnana Sangama’ Campur, Belgaum, Karnataka – 590018′. Applicants must enclose true copies of all supporting documents and original Demand Draft with the application and indicate ‘Application for the Post of ….. ‘ on the top of the application containing sealed envelope.
Dead line for this application is 20th April 2013
Detailed information related to the Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) Programmer and Instructor recruitment may be viewed by clicking the under given web link: –
Official website of Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU)
More Govt Jobs given below
- Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh Trade Apprentice recruitment Apply Online November 2018 – 465 Posts
- RRB Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP), Technicians Result
- LICHFL, Assistant, Assistant Manager, Associate Result
- GHC, Gujarat Peon (Class IV) recruitment Apply Online October 2018 – 1205 Posts
- SEBI, Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Admit Card