VYAPAM LDC and Stenographer Recruitment
|No. of Vacancies||688|
|Qualification||10+2/ Diploma in Stenography|
|Age Limit||18 – 28 years|
|Application Fee||Rs. 500/-, Rs. 250/-|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||02nd February 2013|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||04th March 2013|
|Opening Date of Correction of Online Application||05th March 2013|
|Closing Date of Correction of Online Application||14th March 2013|
|Date of Examination||28th April 2013|
Recruitment in VYAPAM for LDC and Stenographer Vacancy
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (VYAPAM) invite applications for filling up 688 vacant seats of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Stenographer jobs from energetic and skillful candidates. Hence, those aspirants who are meeting with requisite qualification and other eligibility of the posts given further may send their applications on the address of VYAPAM through Online on or before 04th March 2013. More details are given below.
Job Details of LDC and Stenographer Vacancy in VYAPAM
01. Assistant Sub Inspector (Ministerial) (LDC)
Job Location and No. of Vacancy: – Police Head Quarters General Branch-146 (Backlog-47), Terrain Unit-135, Special Units-124 (Backlog-40), Crime Research Department-29 (Backlog-03)
Total No. of Vacancy: – 434 (UR-166+21, ST-69+38, SC-58+20, OBC-51+11)
02. Subedar (Ministerial) (Stenographer)
Job Location and No. of Vacancy: – Police Head Quarter General Branch-198 (Backlog-43), Special Unit-48 (Backlog-12)
Total No. of Vacancy: – 246 (UR-104, ST-33+30, SC-28+13, OBC-26+12)
Academic Qualification: – Applicants must have passed the 10+2 examination from any recognized Board with Stenography and Typing Certificate and Diploma level examination from DOEACC Society.
Physical Eligibility: – Height: – 162 cms for men and 152 cms for female candidates.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 28 years (38 years for female candidates) and not below than 18 years as on 01st January 2013.
Selection Process: – Applicants selection will be based on Written Test.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST category candidates) as application fee for Direct Recruitment in the form of Challan.
Notes: – There are no any fee for Backlog Recruitment except MP Online Charges Rs. 50/-.
How to Apply: – Firstly applicants scan their latest photograph and signature on specific location. Then click on Apply Online button given further. After opening the online application web page applicants fill it carefully in all respect and last press submit button for submission of this application. After submission of this application a ID generated on Screen. Take a print out copy of System generated application form for further use.
Opening Date of Online Registration: – 02nd February 2013
Closing Date of Online Registration: – 04th March 2013
Opening Date for Correction in Submitted Application: – 05th March 2013
Closing Date for Correction in Submitted Application: – 14th March 2013
Date of Written Test: – 28th April 2013
Click on given below web link for getting detailed information related to essential educational qualifications, age limit, how to apply, selection process, pay scale etc. of the VYAPAM recruitment: –
Official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (VYAPAM)
More Govt Jobs given below
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Forest Ranger
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – b sc
- Last Date –
eCourts, Tamil Nadu Steno-typist Grade-III recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 55 Posts
- Mysore District Court Recruitment 2018
- Post – Steno-typist Grade-III, Junior Assistants, Typists, Xerox Operator, Computer Operator, Watchman
- Total no. of Vacancy – 86 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20,600 – 65,500
- Eligibility – graduate, 10th
- Last Date –
- Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer, Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Draftsman, Law Officer, Sub Divisional Engineer, Senior Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 194 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b tech,
- West Bengal School Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Junior Peon, Technical Assistant Gr.-II, Junior Durwan, Junior Sweeper, Junior Farash
- Total no. of Vacancy – 552 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc, 8th pass
- Last Date – 20 Jul, 2018
- Location –
- Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Stenographer
- Total no.