VYAPAM Attendant, Lab Attendant, Watchman Vacancies
|No. of Vacancies||288|
|Age Limit||18 – 35 years|
|Opening Date||11 June 2012|
|Closing Date||10 July 2012|
|Exam Date||26 August 2012|
|Application Fee||Rs. 500/-, Rs. 250/-|
Recruitment in VYAPAM for Attendant, Lab Attendant and Watchman Vacancy
A recruitment notification has been issued by VYAPAM for filling up the fourth Grade (Attendant, Lab Attendant and Watchman) vacant posts. This information came through the Notification No. 58/2012 dated 07th June 2012. In this regard Online applications are being invited by VYAPAM from those candidates who are meeting with eligibility criteria. Details can be seen below.
Job Details of Attendant, Lab Attendant and Watchman Vacancy in VYAPAM
Total No. of Vacancies: – 275 (UR-02, SC-87, ST-181, OBC-05)
02. Lab Attendant
Total No. of Vacancies: – 06 (UR-03, SC-01, ST-01, OBC-01)
Total No. of Vacancies: – 04 + 03 (Backlog) = 07 (UR-03, SC-02, ST-01, OBC-01)
Age Limitation: – Application age should not be more than 35 years and not below than 18 years as on 01st January 2013.
Salary: – Rs. 4440-7440/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1300/- per month.
Academic Qualification: – Applicants must pass the Eighth class examination from any recognized Institution or School.
Important Dates: –
- Opening date for Online Registration – 11th June 2012
- Closing Date for Online Registration – 10th July 2012
- Date of Examination – 26th August 2012
Application Fee: – Applicants pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for reserved category candidates except OBC) as application fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ recognized kyosk holder available on MP Online.
How to apply: – Click on the apply Online button given further and after opening the application web page applicants fill it carefully and ensure that all given details are correct. Then press submit button to submission of this application. After submission of this online application applicants take a print out copy of system generated online application for further use.
Some Important Facts: –
- Applicants must be an Indian Citizens.
- Admit Cards are available on the Official website of VYAPAM.
- All applicants must download their Admit Card through Online.
For more details about the recruitment of Attendant, Watchman and Lab Attendant jobs in VYAPAM are available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of VYAPAM is
More Govt Jobs given below
- India Seeds, Trainee recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 190 Posts
- NYKS, District Youth Coordinator Admit Card
- High Court Patna, Bihar Librarian recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 1 Posts
- Balmer Lawrie, Associate / Sr. Associate recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 13 Posts
- JK High Court, Jammu and Kashmir Orderly recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 76 Posts