West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti Staff Nurse, DEO etc Vacancy
|Eligibility||Graduation, Diploma, etc|
|Age limit||Not exceed than 40 years|
|Number of Vacant Posts||234|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last date||17th August 2012|
|Nature of Job||Contract basis|
Vacancies of Data Entry Operator , Programme Assistant etc in West Bengal State health and Family Welfare Samiti :
West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti has issued a recruitment notification through Recruitment Notice No. HF/O/PHP/2B-01/12/2 for the selection of result oriented aspirants on vacant positions of Data Entry Operator, Staff Nurse etc on contract basis. In this concern, applications are invited in published format from the candidates who have completed the required educational qualification and experience with attested copies of all testimonials on or before 17th August 2012. Remaining all information are explained under.
Recruitment details for the vacancies of Data Entry Operator, Staff Nurse etc : –
Post Name – No. of Vacancies – Salary – Educational qualification and Experience
1. Programme Assistant – 03 – Rs. 16,860 /- pm – Graduation in any discipline with a course in shorthand, typing and application with two year experience in office work.
2. Data Entry Operator( Dist. NCD Cell ) – 03 – Rs. 13,560 /- pm – Graduation in any discipline with diploma in computer application and 1 year experience.
3. Data Entry Operator ( Dist. Hospital & Block Hospital ) – 36 – Rs. 10,000 /- pm – Graduation with Diploma / Certificate in computer application and 40 wpm typing speed in English and one year experience.
4. Staff Nurse – 96 – Rs. 15, 000 /- pm – Graduation / Diploma in Nursing with two years experience
5. Cytopathology – 03 – Rs. 20000 /- per month – B.Sc. in MLT or Diploma in Medical Technology and Master of Medical Lab Technology from a recognized university with two years experience.
6. Care Coordinator – 03 – 10,000 /- pm – Graduation in any discipline with good communication skill and basic knowledge of computer.
7. Physiotherapist – 39 – Rs. 15,000 /- pm – Graduation in Physiotherapy from recognized university with two years experience.
8. Counsellor – 39 – Rs. 12,000 /- pm – Graduation in discipline of Social Science or Degree / Diploma in Counseling in Health Education / Mass Communication.
9. Hospital Attendant – 06 – Rs. 8,000 /- pm – Matriculation from recognized board with two years experience.
10. Sanitary Attendant – 06 – Rs. 7,000 /- pm – Matriculation from recognized board with two years experience.
Age limit – Applicants’ maximum age should not be exceed than 40 years
Selection procedure – Candidates are advised to view the recruitment notification.
How to apply – Application form available at below given web link ” Recruitment Notification and Application form “ should be furnished in all respects in prescribed format and attached with attested copies of all testimonials. Application should be sent on or before 17th August 2012 to concerned CMOH Office.
Address of concerned CMOH Office –
1. For District Darjeeling – To the Secretary Health, Darjeeling Gorkha Hill Council, Department of Health and Family Welfare Louis jubilee complex Darjeeling.
Candidates can know more information about this recruitment, download application form and obtain remaining addresses from below given web link –
Official website of West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti – http://www.wbhealth.gov.in