WB Health Department Lab Assistant, Junior Scientific Assistant vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||15 Post|
|Qualification||B.Sc / B.Pharma|
|Age Limit||Max 40 years|
|Last Date of submission of Application||29/06/2012.|
Recruitment at West Bengal Health Department for the post of Lab Assistant, Junior Scientific Assistant Vacancy
State Drugs Control and Research Laboratory under Health Department of Govt of West Bengal is looking for Suitable Candidates for the post of Junior Scientific Assistant and Laboratory Assistant. So, Applications are being invited from deserving Candidates for filling such vacant posts. Interested and Eligible Candidates may send their application in prescribed format up to 29th of June, 2012. Detailed Recruitment information is given below –
WB Health Department Junior Scientific Assistant, Lab Assistant Vacancy Details
1. Name of Post – Junior Scientific Assistant
No. of vacancies – 06 Post (UR-02, Gen EC-01, SC-01, ST-01, OBC (A) -01)
Salary – A Fixed amount of Rs. 17,420/- Per Month
2. Name of Post – Laboratory Assistant
No. of Vacancies – 09 Post (Gen -03, Gen EC-01, SC-01, SC EC-01, ST-01, OBC (A)- 01, OBC(B)-01
Salary – A Consolidated amount of Rs. 13,580/- (approx) Per Month.
Educational Qualification – For both of above written posts, Candidate should have completed Graduation in Science with any one subject of Physiology, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, or Bachelor of Pharmacy from any govt recognized University.
Desirable qualification – Candidates with having following qualification and experience will be preferred for above posts —
1. Applicant who have completed Graduation with chemistry as a main subject will be preferred for the post of Junior Scientific Assistant.
2. Good Knowledge of basis computer application.
3. Candidates with having One year practical experience in Laboratory will be preferred for the post of Lab Assistant.
4. At least 50% marks in Educational qualification
Age Limit – For All of above posts, Applicants age should be maximum 40 years as reckoned on 01st of January, 2012. Relaxation in upper age limit will be given as per rules and regulations of Government of West Bengal.
Nature and Period of Job – The above Jobs are on Contractual basis for a period of One year.
Selection Procedure – Selection for the post of Lab Assistant and Junior Scientific Assistant will be made on the basis of performance of Candidates in Personal interview and merit.
How to Apply – Wishing Candidates with shown eligibility may send their application in prescribed format which can be collected from the detailed recruitment link given below. Candidate should fill the application form very carefully in all respect. Application filled in all respect should be sent to below written address by post or courier.
Address for Submission of Application – State Drugs Control and Research Laboratory, 2, Convent Lane, Kolkata – 700015.
End Date for Submission of Application – 29 th of June, 2012.
Important Fact – 1. Candidates are not required to enclosed any copies of supporting document with their application.
To Know complete Details for the recruitment notification of the post of Lab Assistant etc for WB Health Department click on the web link given below —
Further updates can be read at the Official Website of WB Health Department which web address is typed below like this –
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Technician (XSM), Technician (Fitter), Technician (Turner)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 11050-28970
- Eligibility – 10th,
- Post – Apprentice
- Total no. of Vacancy – 118 Posts
- Eligibility – 10th, iti
- Last Date – 22 Oct, 2018
- Job Location – Maharashtra
ECIL, Telangana Jr. Consultant Field Operation (Gr-I) recruitment Apply Online September 2018 – 550 Posts
- Post – Jr. Consultant Field Operation (Gr-I), Jr. Consultant Field Operation (Gr-II), Jr. Technical Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 506 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 17,498
- Eligibility – b tech,
- Post – Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice
- Total no. of Vacancy – 205 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 7200
- Eligibility – 10th, b tech, iti, diploma
- Date of Interview for Graduate Apprentice –
THDC India Limited, Uttarakhand Trade Apprentice recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 100 Posts
- Post – Trade Apprentice
- Total no. of Vacancy – 100 Posts
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, iti
- Last Date – 09 Oct, 2018
- Job Location – Uttarakhand