WB Police Board Sub Inspector Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||400|
|Age Limit||20 – 27 years|
|Salary||Rs. 7100-37600/- PM|
|Application Fee||Rs. 150/-|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||17th April 2013|
Recruitment in WB Police Board for Sub Inspector (SI) Vacancy
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board invite applications for filling up the 400 vacant seats of Sub Inspector (Unarmed) in West Bengal Police from qualified and result oriented candidates. So, Interested and eligible candidates may send their duly filled applications on the address of West Bengal Police Recruitment Board on or before 17th April 2013. For more details about the recruitment of SI is given below.
Recruitment Details of Sub Inspector Vacancy in West Bengal Police Recruitment Board
Name of the Vacancy: – Sub Inspector
Discipline and No. of Vacancy: –
- Male Sub Inspector: – 282
- Female Sub Inspector: – 118
Total No. of Vacancy: – 400
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Graduation in any discipline from any recognized Institution or University.
Physical Eligibility: –
- Male: – Height – 167 cms, Weight – 51.5 Kgs, Chest – 79 cms (84 cms Expansion)
- Female: – Height – 160 cms, Weight – 50 Kgs
Salary: – Rs. 7100-37600/- with Grade Pay Rs. 3900/- per month.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should not be crossed than 27 years and not below than 20 years as on 01st January 2013.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 150/- as application fee in the form of Demand Draft Drawn in favor of ‘West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB), Payable at any Nationalized Bank, Kolkata’.
Notes: – Reserved category candidates also pay the application fee.
How to Apply: – Those aspirants who are meeting with requisite qualification and other eligibility may send their duly filled applications in prescribed format on the address which is ‘To, The Chairman, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, Araksha Bhavan (PCC), Sector – II, Block – DJ, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091’ along with true copies of all supporting documents, two latest color photograph and original Demand Draft. Applicants must superscribe ‘Application for the post of Sub Inspector (Un- Armed)/ Lady Sub Inspector (Un-Armed) of Police in West Bengal Police – 2013’ on the top of the application containing sealed envelope.
Dead line for this application is 17th April 2013
Viewing more details about the recruitment of Sub Inspector post is available on the recruitment web page. For opening recruitment web page, please click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of West Bengal Police Recruitment Board
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post –
CGVYAPAM, Chhattisgarh Information Assistant Grade – I recruitment Apply Online October 2018 – 65 Posts
- Post – Information Assistant Grade – I, Information Assistant Grade – II
- Total no. of Vacancy – 28 Posts
- Eligibility – graduate, diploma
- Last Date –
Sikkim Police, Sikkim Constables (Executive) recruitment Application form Download October 2018 – 80 Posts
- Post – Constables (Executive)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 65 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 02 Nov,
- Post – Sub-Inspector, Platoon Commander, Sub-Inspector (Special Branch), Subedar, Sub-Inspector (Computer), Sub-Inspector (Finger Print)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 646 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 35400
- Eligibility – graduate, b sc, bca
- Last Date – 16 Sep, 2018 (Last Date Extended to 15 October,
PSCWB, West Bengal Assistant Director Agriculture Marketing recruitment Apply Online October 2018 – 991 Posts
- Post – Assistant Director Agriculture Marketing, Assistant Soil Chemis, Art Mistress
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary –