West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE):
The State of West Bengal has initiated an entrance examination for the aspirants who wants to take up Engineering and Medical courses for their career, and the test is known as WBJEE, which is the intialism of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination.The state is one of the important Educational Hub of India.The state provides different types of entrance examination which are the basis for getting admission into various colleges of West Bengal.The basic objective of the the test is to provide enrichment in the field of education via engineering and medical students for the betterment of the society.
The test is popular by the name of WBJEE.
Degree Courses Offered by West Bengal JEE:
The University offers a number of degree courses and there are many colleges in West Bengal who are giving admission through this test.
The offered courses are:
- Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Civil Engineering|
- Electronic electrical engineering
Eligibility Conditions for West Bengal JEE:
- The candidate must be having the citizenship of India.
- Applicants must have cleared the class 12 examination or appearing in the 12th.
- Must have to secured minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics respectively. But there is a relaxation in the marks for SC/ST candidate , they should have secured at least 40% marks.
- All the candidate must have passed in the Fifth subject
- The Board has fixed an age criteria for the applicant which is 17 (seventeen) years of age or above.
- Reservation for SC/ST/PC candidates are as per State Govt. Rules.
WBJEE Exam Pattern:
The candidate who wants to get admission in the Engineering or Medical courses they need to fill up a separate form known as E form, then only they will be able to sit for the exam having the question from the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
The examination is consisted of three particular subjects on which the questions are asked , all the three papers examination is taken on the same day as per the schedule of WBJEE , the papers are mentioned below:
Paper 1: Mathematics
Paper 2: Physics & chemistry
Paper 3: Biological sciences
- Paper 1 & Paper 2 is for those candidates who will be appearing for the Engineering and the Architecture Courses.
- Medical candidates will give the examination on paper 2 & Paper 3.
- 20% question will be having short answers type questions and 80% will be having multiple choice.
Preparation Tips for WBJEE.
- There must be a time table which should be followed everyday.
- The applicant must not lose their confidence level.
- Managing time is most important mantra for getting success in any of the examination
- Each and every subject must be given equal priority.
- Each chapter should be known to the candidate in details so that not a single important point is left out.
- The subject which you feel tough should be taken care and must practice a lot.
- Applicant must remember that all these exams do have cut off marks in each subject as such the candidates must give equal importance to every subject.
- Maximum number of test papers, sample papers, question bank should be solved to get ease with all the subjects.
- Don’t do guess works in the examination hall as because this type of exams do have negative markings.
- Practice / Revision are the best thing which an examinee can do to get better or the best result.
More Govt Jobs given below
Teacher Eligibility Test of Kerala (K-TET) Notification
Competitive Examination, to adjudge eligibility of aspirant of Lower Primary Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher & High Schools Teacher, is due in Kerala state. As you know well, after implementation of RTE Act 2009 any state of India is abided by common rule, while making appointment on teaching positions. All states have to organize separate Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), whenever teaching faculty required. Move to conduct TET was taken to improve teaching standard at primary level.
Application Stutus of MTS in ESIC Delhi 2012
As we know, ESIC New Delhi had issued a recruitment notification for the post of Upper Division Clerks (UDC) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in the Pay Band Rs.5200 to 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.Rs.2400 and Rs.1800 respectively. The total vacancies for both the posts were 204, Out of which 137 for Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and 67 for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Well,
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam 2012 Exam Schedule
Jharkhand Public service Commission (JPSC) has just announced the Exam Schedule for the Mains Exam of 4th Combined Civil Services. Candidates who have qualified in the Preliminary Test (PT) and obviously applied for this Examination and eligible to appear in this mains written exam can know the Exam schedule through the weblink given below –
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam Schedule
This main written examination will be started from 25/05/2012 and it will end on 15/06/2012.
HPSSSB Clerk Exam 2012
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board (HPSSSB) has just released a notification to find out roll number and Exam centre for the written examination of Clerk 2012. Candidates who have applied for this post and waiting for knowing examination schedule, roll number and centre of exam etc may know it after clicking the web link provided for this purpose like this —
HPSSSB Roll number and Centre of exam for the post of Clerk
Interested Candidates who have applied for this post and wanting to know the schedule,
HP State Combined Pre-Medical Entrance Test Notification
An announcement about HPCPMET 2012 has been made by HP University. As you know well that HPCPMET is common entrance test, which is organiesed every year for choosing eligible candidates for taking Admission in MBBS & BDS courses in Govt. Colleges and Private colleges of HP State. This year HPCPMET will be organised on 25th May 2012. Regrading HPCPMET 2012, applications are invited from Those who are between 17 to 25 years of age and completed 12th with PCB.