West Bengal School Service Commission Headmaster and Librarian Vacancy
|Eligibility||Master degree, Graduation, B.Ed. B.Lib.|
|Age limit||55 years, 20 – 40 years|
|Number of Vacant Posts||802|
|Selection Process||Personality test|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Nature of Job||—————-|
Recruitment of Head Master and Librarian in WBSSC : Apply online
The West Bengal School Service Commission ( WBSSC ) is about to convene the Regional Level Selection Test 2012 for the recruitment of Headmaster / Headmistress and Non Teaching staff – Librarian in recognized Non – Govt. aided Jr. High / High / Higher Secondary Schools in West Bengal. Aspirants who consider themselves eligible as per below mentioned eligibility criteria can apply apply using below given web link ” Apply online “ or its official website from 04-07-2012 to 31-07-2012 and send the hard copy of application to the concerned Regional School Service Commission. Remaining details like educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply, application fee etc are mentioned under.
Recruitment details for the vacancies of Headmaster / Headmistress and Librarian : –
1. Name of the position – Headmaster / Headmistress ( Through Advt. No. 01 / HM / 12 )
No.of Vacancies – 721 ( Eastern region – 158, Northern region – 108, Southern region – 152, Western region – 200, South – Eastern region – 103 )
Maximum age – 55 years as on 1st January 2012.
Educational Qualification – Candidates who have completed Master degree and Graduation with 40 % marks and Matriculation and Intermediate with 45% marks and Bachelor of Teaching / Bachelor of education / Post Graduate basis training from recognized institution / university can apply for Headmaster / Headmistress.
Experience – 10 years in teaching field.
Application fee – A demand draft of Rs. 750 /- ( Rs. 500 /- for SC / ST / PH ) drawn in favour of ” West Bengal Central School Service Commission “, payable at Kolkata should be sent along with application form.
2. Librarian ( Advt. No. 01 / NT – Lib / 12 )
No. of Vacancies – 81 ( Eastern Region – 08, Northern region – 25, Southern region – 6, Western region – 22, South Eastern region – 20 )
Age limit – Candidates’ age as on 01.01.2012 should be between 20 years and 40 years.
Relaxation in age – Relaxation of 5 years for SC / ST, 3 years for OBC and 8 years for PH candidates will be given.
Educational qualification – Graduation in any discipline and Degree in Library Science from any recognized university
Application fee – Applicants have to pay Rs. 250 /- ( Rs. 80 /- ) in form of demand draft that should be drawn in favour of ” West Bengal Central School Service Commission “, payable at New Delhi.
Selection procedure – Applicants will be selected on the basis of personality test.
How to apply : – Application will be submitted for the position of Headmaster / Headmistress and Librarian only through online mode that can made from its official website or from below given web link ” Apply online “. Application is needed to be filled in online prescribed format with the details of educational qualification, application fee, age etc and should be sent online by clicking on submit button. Take print out of successful submitted application and send it having accompanied with copies of educational qualification certificates, demand draft to the concerned Regional School Service Commission.
Address where hard copy of application is to be sent : –
1. Eastern Region – MBC Institute of Engineering and Technology Campus, Sadhanpur, PO and District : Bardhaman Pin – 713101
2. Northern Region – Govt. Teacher’s Training College Hostel, Malanchpally, Ward No. 03, English Bazar Municipality, P.O. – Makdumpur, Dist – Malda – 732103. etc
Some Important dates –
Online registration will start from – 04.07.2012
Online registration will close on – 31.07.2012
Last date to send Hard copy of application – 31.07.2012
Candidates can view original notification and apply online using below given web link –
Official website of the West Bengal School Service Commission – http://www.westbengalssc.com/wbssc/home/
More Govt Jobs given below
ANGRAU, Andhra Pradesh Assistant Professor (Agriculture) recruitment Application form Download October 2018 – 84 Posts
- Post – Assistant Professor (Agriculture), Assistant Professor (Agricultural Engineering & Technology), Assistant Professor (Home Science), Associate Professor (Agriculture) , Associate Professor (Agricultural Engineering & Technology), Professor (Agricultural Engineering & Technology)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 139 Posts
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- Post –
- Post – Assistant Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 68500 Posts
- Eligibility – graduate, b ed
- Re Evaluation Form Last Date – 20 Oct, 2018
- Job Location – Uttar Pradesh
- Post – Assistant Professors, Medical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Lecturer, Associate Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 23 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
- Eligibility – post graduate, mbbs
- Last Date –
- Post – Stenographer Grade-III, Stenographer Grade-II
- Total no. of Vacancy – 20 Posts
- Salary – Rs. Pay Level – 12 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 26 Oct, 2018
- Job Location –