WBSSC Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Recruitment
|Total No. of Vacancy||3050|
|Age Limit||18 – 40 years|
|Salary||Rs. 5400-25200/- per month|
|Application Fee||Rs. 220/-|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||13th September 2013|
Jobs at WBSSC for LDC Vacancy
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) has issued a notification against recruitment for filling up 3050 vacant seats of Lower Division Clerk post. According to this, online applications are being invited from talented candidates. So, eager candidates may send their duly filled applications on the address of WBSSC on or before 13th September 2013. More details are given below.
Job Details of LDC Vacancy in WBSSC
Post Name: – Lower Division Clerk
Total No. of Vacancy: – 3050
Department Wise No. of Vacancy: – Agriculture – 425, Animal Resources Development – 50, Backward Classed Welfare – 50, Development and Planning – 50, School Education – 200, Excise – 50, Finance – 100, Fire and Emergency – 75, Food and Supply – 300, Health and Family Welfare – 400, Home (Civil Defence, Jails Personnel) – 100, Land and Land Reforms – 900, Panchayat and Rural Development – 100 and Forest – 50.
Educational Qualification: – Passed the 10+2 examination from any recognized Board and speed of 35 words per minute in English and 25 words per minute in Bengali discipline from any recognized Institution.
Salary: – Rs. 5400-25200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2600/- per month.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should not be more than 40 years and not below than 18 years as on 01st January 2013.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 220/- (Rs. 200/- as Examination Fee and Rs. 20/- as Processing Fee) through Net Banking or Debit or Credit Card.
How to Apply: – Eager candidates who fulfill the requisite qualification and other eligibility may send their duly filled applications through Online. Click on Apply Online button and after opening the online application web page, Applicants follow the process and last press submit button for submission of this application. After successful submission of this applications takes a print out copy of system generated application form.
Closing Date of Online Registration: – 13th September 2013
Recruitment related more details are available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC)
More Govt Jobs given below
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Forest Ranger
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – b sc
- Last Date –
- Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer, Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Draftsman, Law Officer, Sub Divisional Engineer, Senior Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 194 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b tech,
- West Bengal School Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Junior Peon, Technical Assistant Gr.-II, Junior Durwan, Junior Sweeper, Junior Farash
- Total no. of Vacancy – 552 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc, 8th pass
- Last Date – 20 Jul, 2018
- Location –
- Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Stenographer
- Total no.
- Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Assistant Traffic Inspector, Traffic Inspector, Junior Accountant, Assistant Security Inspector, Store Keeper
- Total no. of Vacancy – 105 Posts
- Salary – Rs.