WBSSC Veterinary Pharmacist and Other Vacancy
|Total No. of Vacancy||359|
|Maximum Age||40 years|
|Last Date||17th October 2012|
|Application Fee||Rs. 200/-|
Recruitment in WBSSC for Veterinary Pharmacist and Other Vacancy
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) has publish a recruitment notification for filling up the vacancy of Veterinary Pharmacist, Livestock Development Assistant and Surveyor through the Notification No. – 01/WBSSC/2012. According to this notification, Online applications are being invited from qualified and laborious candidates. So, Those applicants who fulfill the requisite qualifications of any of the vacant posts given further may submit their applications through Online. Details can be seen below.
Vacancy Details of Livestock Development Assistant and Other Vacancy in WBSSC
01. Veterinary Pharmacist/ Pharmacist cum Dresser
Post Code: – 415
Total No. of Vacancy: – 218 (UR-105, SC-49, ST-14, BC-38, PH-08)
Educational Qualification: – Passed the 10+2 examination in Science with Biology as one of the subjects of the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education and Two years Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacy.
Salary: – Rs. 7100 – 37600/- with Grade Pay Rs. 3200/- per month.
02. Livestock Development Assistant
Post Code: – 165
Total No. of Vacancy: – 139 (UR-69, SC-31, BC-24, ST-08, PD-07)
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have passed the Matriculation examination from West Bengal Board of Secondary Education and One year Diploma/ Certificate Course on Prani Sampad Bikash Prashikshan conducted by the Board of Veterinary Education.
Salary: – Rs. 5400-25200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2600/- per month.
Post Code: – 293
Total No. of Vacancy: – 02 (UR-01, ST-01)
Academic Qualification: – 10th Pass from any Institution or University which is recognized by West Bengal Board of Secondary Education and Certificate of Senior Surveyorship from the west Bengal Survey Institute, Bundel or the National Trade Certificate on Surveyorship from the Industrial Training Institute (ITI).
Salary: – Rs. 7100-37600/- with Grade Pay Rs. 3600/- per month.
Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 40 years as on 01st January 2012.
Examination Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 200/- (Rs. 120/- for SC/ST category candidates) as examination fee through Net Banking or Debit Card or Credit Cars of any Bank.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on Written Test.
How to Apply: –
- Online Mode: – Click on Apply online button and after opening the online application web page applicants fill it carefully in all respect and last press submit button for submission of this applications. Before opening the online application web page applicants must upload their latest photograph and signature on specific location.
- Offline Mode: – Download the application form through the official website and after downloading the application form applicants fill it carefully and enclose true copies of all supporting documents and original e-payment receipt and send it on the address which is ‘To, The Secretary, West Bengal Staff Selection Commission, Mayukh Bhavan, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700091’ through Registered or Speed Post.
Dead line for this application is 17th October 2012.
Recruitment related more details are available on the web link provided below: –
‘Prescribed Application Form’
Official website of West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) is
More Govt Jobs given below
- SSC, Junior Engineer (Civil) recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 1556 Posts
- OSSC, Orissa Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 312 Posts
- SSC Recruitment 2015 – 122 Posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Odisha SSC Recruitment 2015 – 29 Posts of Primary Investigator, Statistical Assistant, Statistical Investigator
- Odisha SSC Recruitment 2015 – 94 Posts of Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant